“Friendly staff at smart hotel”

Holiday Inn Prague Airport
Ranked #253 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Well presented room, simple gym, very welcoming and helpful reception desk and a good nights sleep. Reception booked taxi for the morning. Short walk from the terminal building. A seamless experience. Breakfast was OK.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank charlietbaker

Reviewed 10 January 2014

perfect hotel, well located (5 minutes from the terminal)
rooms are large (I was staying on the 4th floor in executive room) and clean for me it's perfect business hotel
if you want to enjoy the city then this is not the place but if you want to arrange meetings and discussions this is the place
the only bad point of the hotel is the window, they dont open but you can easily understand why, it's because of the plane.
the staff is nice
the restaurant doesnt have large choice but it's enough
WIFI is great

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg L
brusak, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Greg L,

we always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world, our guests.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you next time in Holiday Inn Prague Airport.

Radek Brusák

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This hotel is all you need for a good trip! Its close to airport parking place, its like 5 minutes walk from airport itself, its very very comfortable , rooms are fully equipped , staff is friendly and breakfast are great! It costs little bit more than usual hotels but lets face it - ITS WORTH! Time and comfort are also comodity!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear stanislavholis,
Thank you for your recent review, and your kind words. We take the comments of our guests
very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations.

Radek Brusák

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Having stayed in all the hotels at Prague Airport over the years, this is the first to warrant a review !!

Arrived at Terminal 1 in the middle of the night and a quick call to the hotel ensured the shuttle arrived in 5 mins.

Once there (although 1.15am), two attentive considerate English speaking staff dealt with my check in and the numerous questions I had with regard to onward travel etc etc etc, in a very efficient polite manner.

Breakfast was excellent (in Czech this is quite something), I will now use only this hotel at Prague Airport!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
brusak, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear fordeyCzechRepublic,

Thanks for sharing your experience!!! We hope to see you back here again soon!

Radek Brusak

Reviewed 2 December 2013

After 3 weeks in Prague we stayed at this hotel because of an early morning flight going home. The hotel is modern, clean and the staff is very friendly and professional. It is surprisingly quiet for being so close to the airport. The hotel has a bus stop directly out front so if you are using public transportation while in Prague it is an excellent choice for jet lag recovery arriving or early morning departure. The hotel is actually only a short walk from the airport but has a great shuttle service that runs at your convenience. It has a restaurant and bar that are a little pricey when compared to the Prague areas away from the airport but that's to be expected for an airport hotel. I would recommend this airport hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have been left disappointed by the lack of customer service at this hotel. I arrived on the 12th November and had confirmed my booking by email. I had requested a high floor and had bookended a double room.

On checkin the reception spent a long time looking at my booking and then directed me to the 4th floor. ( at other holidays inn, I've been offered points or a drink - guess this service is not available to platinum members at this hotel).

The room had two small beds, so I returned to reception it was clear the receptionist knew I should have had a double room and then made some changes to allocate me a room on the 5th floor, there was no apology.

On the 12th I emailed customer relations, and was promised a call or contact from the local hotel management before I checked out ......nothing ! On the 13th, i left the hotel at 12pm and still no acknowledgment......I followed up with customer relations on the 13th.... This time I was promised contact within 48 hours..... Still nothing.

The breakfast was also far from what is expected at a Holliday inn, and the value for money is non existent.

Whilst the room was comfortable and very clean, the over all experience has left me reviewing my options and I will avoid this hotel in Prague in the future..

Customer Service does not cost a lot and can make the difference. In this case a simple reply/acknowledgment would have saved a public review.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
brusak, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Chineham-traveler,

Thank you for your stay in Holiday inn Prague Airport.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience during your stay in our hotel.

I would like to ensure you that I had been disapointed with problems you have to face during your stay.
Please, let me explain following issues:

High floor request – your room had been confirmed in the top floor ( 6th floor ) by our reservation agent Mr. Jan Loněk.
Unfortunately our trainee receptionist Katerina removed you to the 4th floor ( IHG Rewards Club Floor ) as you are Platinum IHG Rewards Club member.
Let me apologize for this mistake. Katerina just want you to offer IHG Rewards Club floor comfort despite your reservation in 6th floor.

Welcome Drink for Gold and Platinum members – we provide complimentary Welcome drink to all Gold and Platinum IHG Rewards Club members. I investigated this issue and saw that you had been provided with IHG Rewards Club complimentary welcome drink voucher at check in ( together with your room key).

Let me apologize once more for problems you had to faced during your stay.

Radek Brusak

Reviewed 11 October 2013

After flying overnight from the U.S., we wanted a place to sleep and recover from jet lag before transferring to our other hotel for the week. I chose this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport and noon check-in. The shuttle was prompt, staff was courteous and the contemporary hotel and room were lovely. The air conditioning worked fine for us once I figured out how to set the temperature. Complimentary internet.

We did not eat at the hotel, but walked to the airport that evening to use the ATM and just ate there. It is an easy 7 minute walk from the hotel. There is also a bus stop right outside the hotel if you want to go into the city. You would need to take bus 119 and transfer to the metro.

Back to the room. We had two single beds which were very comfortable and comfort was what we wanted. As a matter of fact, they were so comfortable that we didn't wake up the next morning until 11:30am! The place was quiet as a mouse. No noise. We really enjoyed this property.

Room Tip: We were in 503 facing a nice green space.