Holiday Inn Prague Airport
US$114
US$175
US$157
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
US$320
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlean early flightihg memberon demandshuttle servicenext morningbusiness stayone night stayshort stayexecutive roomnight's sleepmodern hotelbed was comfortablethe hotel offersroom was largepublic transportexcellent hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Double room was nice size and bed very comfortable. TV had the usual global news channels only. Shuttle bus to airport available but walked anyway which only takes 10 minutes. Restaurant menu pretty basic so ate out for dinner and breakfast the usual Czech ham, cheese, peppers etc. Good value if you only want a sleepover prior to fliying

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Wifi worked slow. Barely had an signal. Shower was tiny, water drained slowly, and it took at least 5 mins for the water to warm up. Plus i hit my head on the corner shelf in the shower when my soap fell. Tiles were lose in the bathroom with missing grout. Breakfast was to be included but some how the booking on their computer didn't show it and ended up paying $20. for bad eggs, horrible hot chocolate, and cold cuts. I've had better meals at a Denny's at 1/3 the cost. One good thing was the shuttle to the airport.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Anne H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments online. I am happy to read that our shuttle service worked well for your needs. However, it is regretful that your breakfast experience with us was a disappointment and you found the condition of the shower facility to be sub par. These points you have raised in your review will be discussed with management to ensure similar instances do not occur again in the future.

Pam G

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed here in late July. We had a 6:00 AM flight and thought it best to stay near the airport. This property has an included breakfast but we left before it started. We had a quick dinner in the restaurant and the meal was OK, not good not bad.

The room was certainly clean but seemed quite “budget”. They do provide free shuttle and even at 4:00 AM they took us very quickly when we requested it.

As a convenient airport hotel that offers enough to keep you comfortable I have no problem recommending it. If I had more time the old city would have been better for me. One night absolutely, but not two.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Saskwatches,

Let me first thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit. We are delighted to know that you had an overall good stay at our property and that you appreciate our location and accommodations. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen C

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed overnight between international connections, and I was very satisfied with the service and facilities. The free shuttle was prompt and the staff courteous. The front desk staff were kind enough to let me use their phone to call my family, after a luggage/airport security nightmare left me without my carry-on, including phone, laptop, insulin, etc. The hotel also offers a free internet/skype station, which also was invaluable in sorting out logistical issues, printing boarding passes, and keeping in touch.

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, and there's nothing else I really could ask for-- most of my time was spent outside the hotel!

If interested in exploring Prague, the bus (which stops just down the block) is a 10-15 min. ride to the metro, and then a few stops to the center of the city.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
brusak, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Phoenicia,

thank you for your positive feedback!

Hope to see you back soon.

Radek Brusák
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've stayed here a few times before journeys through Cz.
It's a bit of a trek from the Airport on foot but a pain to get them to send a pick up.
The rooms are always clean and quiet but at breakfast the 'hot' food never is....even at 6.30 when they have just opened.
An adequate hotel but nothing special

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Carolyn H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the hotel. It is nice to hear that you are a regular visitor to the hotel. We are very sorry you were not so pleased with your recent stay at our hotel and offer our sincere apologies for the poor breakfast service and conditions you experienced. We are working hard to ensure that our breakfast service meets our guests expectations and value your feedback.

Connie D