US$327
US$141
US$132
US$126
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprague castlecharles bridgemicro breweryold townpetrin towertram stopquiet locationlovely hotelmain townbritish airwayssmall windowcity centrehotel is locatedmala stranarooms are spaciousstayed for nightsmin walk
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I was recently there because of the business. Receptionist was ok, room clean. Bar was hot instead of to be cold. Internet in the room overpriced while on the lobby for free! My CC was precharged but the rest was not yet returned so everyone please check your bill and CC. This spoiled the whole experience.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Katerina C, Guest Relations Manager at Lindner Hotel Prague Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Easy access by 119 bus, metro to Malostranska and 22 tram to the Pohorelec stop just across the road from the Lindner means airport to hotel in about 35-40 minutes. Situated by the beautiful Strahov Monastery with great views over the city and the Petrin Hill Gardens all the way to the funicular down the hill to Ujezd, the Lindner is a smart, peaceful hotel with excellent service. Going down to the city by tram takes about 5 minutes and trams run every seven minutes-always get the tram back as it is a long, steep climb uphill. For visiting Prague Castle and St Vitus' Cathedral it is only a ten minute walk downhill past the Loreta. We were B&B and the breakfast was plentiful. Reception staff were unfailingly helpful especially Martin who is kindly forwarding an article left behind and undiscovered until the boarding gate at the airport. Room was large, clean and well-serviced with a good sized bathroom, loads of hot water and effective air-con. Free wi-fi in the reception area too. Highly recommended, the Lindner is a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Katerina C, Guest Relations Manager at Lindner Hotel Prague Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your recent stay at Lindner Hotel Prague Castle and for sharing your comments with Lindner community. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our hotel employees.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel was in a beautiful location, we couldn't of wished for better views of the city which included Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. The rooms were spacious and full of character. The staff were very helpful and provided us with some tourist 'must-sees' when we arrived. There was free wifi which of course is always a positive. Overall I was very impressed with the hotel. If I could find any flaw I would advise people to be aware of the deposit upon arrival, I was unaware of this and was only informed upon my arrival at the hotel. Although the hotel was a perfect location for us, it may hinder people with walking difficulties.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Katerina C, Guest Relations Manager at Lindner Hotel Prague Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear clients. Thank you very much for your observations. We can see you are advanced tourist and you saw many things. We are happy to see positive feelings, but negative as well! Thank you for your tips! We can improve it now. Kind regards
katerina Cupori

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at this hotel and loved every minute of it. I was a little bit worried about it not being centrally located but once I saw the view from the hotel and after walking to Old Town I can say it's the perfect location. Everything is reachable by foot (if you don't mind walking up and down the hill). We had purchased the 72 hr ticket for public transport and ended up using it only 3 times during our stay.
The hotel is near the Castle and right next door to the Strahov Library (one of the most unforgettable places I have visited). We had a double room and it was very spacious. The bathroom was also big and housecleaning did a great job everyday.
We encountered lots of restaurants and cafes on our way down the hill, so there were a lot of places to choose from. Staff was always friendly and available.
If I'm ever in Prague again I will stay at the Lindner without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your recent stay at Lindner Hotel Prague Castle and for sharing your comments with Tripadvisor community. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with our hotel employees.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights towards the end of April. The rooms were nice and spacious, we were particularly impressed by the toilets. WiFi was included free of charge. On our last day the electricity went in our room but we were promptly moved to a room of higher standard due to the inconvenience caused. This was very much appreciated. The setting of the hotel is the stuff dreams are made of, it begins with the beautiful and calm courtyard. Upon exiting the hotel and turning left there is a path that leads you towards Petrin Hill and the Observation Tower as well as the Strahov Stadium, beautiful to walk by day but not advisable by night as it is poorly lit. Turn right upon leaving the hotel and you will find some amazing views of Prague just a few short steps away. The Strahov Monastery is within a stones throw of the Lindner Hotel, there is a restaurant and microbrewery there that are worth a visit. Prague Castle is also in the vicinity of the Lindner Hotel and is a sight to marvel at. The walk from the hotel down to the Old Town Square, passing through Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and the Astronomical Clock is really one to savour and we thoroughly enjoyed it each time. The journey back can be a bit arduous, particularly when you begin the climb after crossing Charles Bridge. On our first night we found ourselves in Wenceslas Square and with a few beers on board we decided to get a taxi back up. The cost of the 10 minute journey to the hotel was 300 CZK (€11). The next evening we were journeyed back to the hotel from the same square, except this time on foot and it took us approximately 45 minutes. It is worth staying in the Lindner for its location alone, the dreamy panoramic views that are on offer from vantage points in the proximity of the hotel are superior to any hotel I have ever stayed in. I was very impressed by the staff at the front desk, particularly their bilingualism. I was at the back of a queue of 3 people at the desk, the woman behind the counter spoke German to the man atop of the queue, then Czech to the next and finally English to me. The only complaint I have is that we were caught off guard by the deposit demanded which came to 3000 CZK (€110). As we are of the student age group and were therefore travelling on a budget we found that this constrained what we could towards the end of the trip. The deposit was not returned to my card until a week later so I would advise future guests to be aware of this before booking a stay at the Lindner. Also a beer at the hotel bar is twice the price of what you pay in most other places in Prague. If in Prague on a hot day make sure to rent a paddle boat (cost €8 for 2 people for an hour) and leisurely float your way around the Vltava river with a beer in hand.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your review and positive comments on Prague and our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon. Yours faithfully.