We recently spent three nights at this hotel, after discovering it on a trip in 2011 while staying at another hotel.
We had 4 rooms for our group, all well appointed and unique.
Hotel is perfectly located, intimate in size, modern in decor, very clean and quiet.
Staff was excellent and thanks to Tereza and Katerina for making our stay even better.
Breakfast buffet was expansive and very good, though the servers here could learn to be more friendly. That is my only negative observation.
Live entertainment in the lounge was of very good quality.
Prices for drinks were reasonable.
We loved the hotel and had a great experience. Last visit we stayed at Hilton Prague, which is very large and impersonal as well as not conveniently located. We much preferred Barcelo Old Town.
We will make this our regular hotel when in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Barcelo, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague