We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Barcelo Old Town in Prague and must congratulate all of the staff at the hotel for providing us with a truly fantastic stay.
We emailed the hotel informing them that the reason for the trip was to celebrate our Ruby wedding, they promptly emailed back saying that they would ensure we got a nice room.
We arrived at the hotel to be informed by the wonderful reception staff that we would have a nice surprise when we get up to the room, we certainly did as they had put us in room 418 which was a huge suite.
We also had chocolates, champagne & there were also some nice silk red roses to set the scene, the room was certainly a big surprise which helped make a truly memorable experience.
Well done to all of the staff who made the stay great and a hotel we will certainly try and get back to to try and see some more of Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Barcelo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague