Spent only 1 night for business but I really loved both the location (5 mins walking from the Old Town Square and the hotel itself). An historical building reconverted into a modern and charming hotel. Very fast check-in with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Very spacious room with a huge king-size bed superconfortable, On the other hand, in comparison the bathroom was rather small but everything was so functional and loved every single details. Free wifi, altough sometimes the signal was a bit weak, maybe because my room was located at the very far end of a corridor, far from the central patio-reception area.
The buffet breakfast was ok, automatic coffee machine (quality so so), no fresh juices but overall quite a decen choice of hot/cold dishes, with a lot of traditional local pastries.
I would definitely stay here again, both for business and (hopefully) pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Barcelo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague