We simply love Prague and there is only one hotel for me and my wife: Barcelo Old Town Prague! We have stayed many times and now in every room type in this hotel. Deluxe rooms are very comfortable, plenty of space and the most important thing is the quietness! This summer we stayed two times in this wonderful hotel! First time was in deluxe room and
the second time we were upgraded to Junior Suite Deluxe and now we have found our room type! I have never before had such a good sleep like in this hotel room although the room is
penthouse and this summer it was really hot weather!
The breakfast has always been great but I think they are, little by little, still improving it.The are so many things we like in this hotel but the friendliness of the staff is the thing we like
the most! Last time we got especially good service from Front Office & Reservations Manager, Miss Sedláková, but who could forget also gorgeous and always smiling Kathrina in the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Booking.com, Splitty, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague