From the outside this hotel is not impressive but walk through the door and it's lovely. From the moment we arrived(6 ladies on a Christmas shopping/vino weekend.) we couldn't fault this hotel. A warm efficient welcome with a glass of sparkling wine, them onto the immaculate bedrooms. No view just the building opposite but in Prague you don't spend a lot of time in the room. The beds were enormous and very very comfortable. An excellant breakfast - fresh fruit,cereals,omelettes cooked to order aswell as bacon etc and the usual breads croissants etc. We went out after breakfast and didn't return until late evening. We didn't eat in the restaurant at night but had a couple of drinks in the bar. The bar staff and breakfast staff were very pleasant. The hotel is located a few minutes walk from old town square. Prague is a lovely city and we hope to return again next November and back to the Barcelo of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague