I stayed at this hotel for three nights with my partner earlier this month, as soon as I returned I recommended it to my friends and family who are keen on a visit to Prague.
The hotel is extremely well located, about a 2 minute walk to Old Town Square. On arrival you are greeted with a glass of sparkling wine to set your holiday off nicely. The room we had was on the 5th floor, it was very spacious and extremely comfortable, the bed was huge, the shower was great, room service was reasonably priced but we didn't order any. Given the location of the hotel you couldn't hear any noise from outside which was great.
Breakfast was very good and there was a wide range. We didn't eat any other meal at the hotel.
When we return to the beautiful city of Prague we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Barcelo, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague