Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Preferred Hotels
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$129
Priceline
1,362 results
All reviewslight switchessiddharta caferemote controlpremier roomold town squarerain showernespresso machinepillow menuturn down serviceromantic hotelamazing hotelwelcome drinkperfect locationgreat roomperfect staythe main squaremini bar
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Whenever it is possible I choose to stay at this unique place in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
It always becomes an absolute getaway experience for me..The weather is never an issue for me while staying in Prague for holidays..I admit i PREFER to stay indoors and enjoy the "full service" of one of the most experienced and nicest staff I ever experienced. Starting with the diverse breakfast, continuing with delicious lunch menu and romantic dinner I never cease to enjoy the perfect cuisine this "one of a kind hotel" has to offer..Did I mention the 24hours/day room service? ;)
..and the newest feature of Buddha-Bar Hotel, "Spa Suite," is a total must!! Massages, whirlpool, sauna, the most romantic resting bed with private fireplace..Your partner will love you even more for your original gift should you surprise him/her with it ;)
Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague is worth every czech crown invested in its absolute "getaway feeling" it will provide you with..Go experience it..SOON!! :)

Room Tip: Whichever room you choose, every one of them has its own atmosphere, soul..with every new door open to your room, new unforgettable surprises are ready for you. Each room is a bit different..Always choose a different room for your next trip..and enjoy it like it was the first time in this beautiful hotel :)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarekCarny
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We really enjoyed the Buddha-Bar. The rooms are very classy and we loved it. I've never had a buddah in my room before! The location is great for walking everywhere. I completely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank globetrotterLG
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Its not often that I say I can't fault a hotel but Buddha Bar in Prague delivered everything and some....
The service was impeccable, the rooms beautiful and the restaurants and decor was gorgeous.
Having visited the Buddha Bar in Paris, we knew the hotel would be special. The location was great (15 mins walk from pretty much everywhere we wanted to be). We booked directly with the hotel and received the special book in advance rate. I was nervous that booking with this special rate could result in a lower grade room but I was wrong. The whole hotel and restaurant is dark and sexy and really special. On our last day we had a late flight home. The hotel allowed us to use a room for the entire afternoon with no charge so we could relax and watch a film! For a special stay in Prague, where you pay for what you get, I would suggest you stay here! Already planning our next trip!! A+++++ thanks for a GREAT stay!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank BecTaylor
Reviewed 23 January 2012

difficult to say in words . all is in the atmosphere , one should feel it to know it . starting from the very complicated lighting scheme , to the oriental scents , going through the colors and finalizing with the music (Buddha Bar collection of course) , everything is out of this world . congrats to the owners of the concept and to the ones who made it true .

Room Tip: just do it
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Stayed here in December with a friend. The rooms looked great the hotel website but in truth we were not expecting the actual bedrooms to live up to the website. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the rooms were exactly like the photos! The bar had a great selection of cocktails. The only negative is the menu in the Buddha restuarant - in my opinion definately overpriced for very basic sushi. Given the concept of the hotel I was expected more from the restuarant- the menu could have been served in the cafe.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends