“WOW is what I say”

Ranked #47 of 650 Hotels in Prague
New York
“WOW is what I say”
Reviewed 25 April 2010

Very friendly staff ready to help you with everything. We were welcomed with a delicious drink at the bar and helped to our room. The room is designed with great taste in the Buddha theme, with high class and quality. Very close to all major city center attractions and sights.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank berneyl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
madrid
Reviewed 6 April 2010

The design is very special and might not fit for everybody, the room is quite dark and a lot of red, but it feels very cozy and comfortable.
The bed is great and the pillow menu offers the right one for everyone.

The service is really exceptional, especially referring to the reception. The location is right in the center, but even so no noise will disturbe you.

I enjoyed the stay a lot and would choose this hotel again for the next trip…
The Buddha Bar Hotel is definitely the place to be and to get pampered !!!

Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank naokossmile
Dublin
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My fiance and I stayed stayed in the Buddha Bar, Prague, for Easter weekend to celebrate his 30th birthday. This was a surprise trip that I organised, and I chose the Buddha Bar based mainly on trip advisor recommendations. Still, I was a bit worried that it might not work out. I shouldn't have worried. From the moment we walked into the hotel, the staff made us feel so welcome. They even left a box of chocolates and a note in our room to wish my fiance a happy birthday. So thoughtful.

The bedroom (we stayed in room 47) was fabulous. So much character, really comfortable bed and a stunning bathroom. The whole place smells beautifully of incense, you can't help but feel relaxed by the time you leave!!

We didn't eat in the restaurant as I had made reservations elsewhere, but we did enjoy a couple of cocktails in the uber cool bar. The lighting is very low but we liked that style.

The location is perfect and is within easy walking distance of all the main attractions.

I would recommend the Buddha Bar to anyone looking for something a little bit different, in a luxurious and relaxing environment. Thank you to all the staff who helped make a special weekend very enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Bedfordshire,UK
Reviewed 5 April 2010

We recently stayed at this hotel and for us it was definitely the best hotel that we have have ever stayed at! This was mainly due to the excellent hospitality on arrival, including the free welcome drink and relaxed check in service (including the staff) which made us feel very welcome. Also, the room itself was absolutely luxurious even though we had just booked the basic room. It was full of all the latest high tech gadgetry which ranged from a japanese toilet (if you know what this! LoL) to tv in the bathroom mirror itself. The bed linen was all of the highest standard and we were welcomed back to our room every night with a complimentary snack and chocolates in our room which were simply delicious.
The location was perfect for us being very near the old town square with plenty of cafes,bars,restaurants and shopping. Overall, I cannot give enough praise to this hotel and would definitely recommend this as a place to stay, in fact you cannot miss this place-fab, fab, fab! Thank you to all the staff at the Buddha bar- Dr HD

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Romania
Reviewed 17 March 2010

We spent 4 days (2 business&2leisure)at Buddha-Bar Hotel and I have to say that everything was just perfect! The best hotel room where I have ever stayed and the best staff ! Atmosphere of the Buddha Bar is really unique and the rooms, bathrooms, service, cleanliness where at the higher standards. The management give me when we left a book that I was admire at the front desk, and I promisethem that I'm going to thank them via this site. Tripadvisor It is my favourite site, I don't go anywhere without checking what are the reviews, and regarding this Hotel, I only can say: everything that is said, is true. One problem, though, Buddha Bar Hotel is so amazing that you will forget to go out and visit also ...Prague! Thank you Buddha-Bar!!! You are the best!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Oslo
Reviewed 16 March 2010

We went with some friends, and had a fantastic time. We had very high expectations, but it was more than perfect!!

Eli & Nils, Oslo, Norway

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Ireland
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Recently spent 3 nights in this amazing hotel. The location is ideal, 3 mins from old town square. Surrounded by great restaurants and bars. No need for taxi's, we walked everywhere. The hotel has a real chilled atmosphere. Staff were all really helpful and friendly. We were able to check in to your room early (10.30am) which was fantastic as we were tired after an early flight.

The room....wow, wow, wow. It was one of the most unique and luxurious hotel rooms we have ever stayed in. The bed was hugh and so comfortable. The bathroom was amazing with a rain shower, double sinks and beautiful free standing bath, perfect to soak in (sipping a much needed glass of wine) after walking around Prague all day in the cold.

The hotel is situated on a lovely quiet street so we were not disturbed by any noise from outside day or night. The cleaning staff were so discreet that we never heard them or saw them even though they were in our room twice a day.

My husband is a big coffee fan so he loved the nespresso machine. However, I'm a tea drinker and was surprised there was no kettle in the room.

While in prague we eat in a restaurant called V Zatisi which I would highly recommend. We had one of the best meals ever. Its not cheap but is so worth splashing out. Its a 10 minute walk from the Buddha Bar Hotel.

We absolutely loved this hotel and will be recommending it to any friends who go to Prague.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple