“Amzing. A real unique experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague

Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague
Ranked #46 of 670 Hotels in Prague
Kobe, Japan
“Amzing. A real unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2010

If you really want to be blown away, go to this hotel. This is simply the best hotel I ever went to in Prague, and one of the nicest I found in Europe. The crew is great, it's all class, luxury, velvet and cosy, you feel treated like a VIP. The rooms are spectacular, with so many lightings to create different atmospheres, with a spectacular bathroom including a nice design bathtub and a huge rainshower. The bed is fit for three people, the equipement (fridge, TVs, etc...) is super design all that wrapped in an Asian feeling and an incredible atmosphere. If you want a unique experience in Prague, or if you want to offer your date the night he/she will remember for long, go there...

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank FloranH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2010

Having booked the Buddha Bar on the recommendations of other Trip reviews and the amazing pics on the official website - We were blown away with the real thing - Prague was stunning - magical and uber cool , the Buddha bar the epitome of luxury - beds to die for , service with a smile- always- and luxury , luxury , luxury from the abundance of Loccitaine toiletries to the Bang and Olufsen surround sound tv , to the massive , comfiest bed - ever!! I never wanted to come home - and I'll definitely be back. Tip for foodies - go no further than three doors down - Giallo Rossa , wood fired pizza (as good as made in Tuscany ), fresh pasta and czech holsten ,,,,,you'll struggle to spend £30 on a meal and drinks for two ... need I say more?! .... only one complaint ... why oh why wasn't the Belstaff shop open ?

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ely62
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2010

I took my partner to Prague for the weekend and booked a room at the Buddha-Bar. We had the most amazing experience at this very unique hotel.

The staff were all friendly and helpful - even decorating the room with birthday decorations before we returned to the room after a day's sight seeing.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're planning a special weekend in Prague, you will be impressed.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
san francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2010

My room looked exactly what they posted online. There were lots of gadgets in my room. I had a rain shower which was awesome. The tub faced a tv in the mirror thing which is nice if you want to watch tv while sit in a tub. The windows were double pane thus very quiet. Initially light level was low in the room to provide ambiance. But there are lots of other brighter light options for those who need more light. The only qualm I have was the dinner I had at the ground level restaurant. I ended up having two different waiters serving me. I guess the first one either took off or was on a break. The first waiter didn't bring me coke that I ordered until I reminded her that I had ordered a coke. She was busy texting her friends and she only had one other table to contend with so it's not like she was so busy she totally forgot. She forgot because she was busy texting. The second waiter's English was quite poor. I asked for what flavors of sorbet were available (since the menu indicated three scoops of ice cream or sorbet), he ended up coming back with one scoop of strawberry sorbet. I said I asked for what flavors were available NOT I want a strawberry sorbet (plus he only brought me one scoop not three). He came back and said strawberry, pear, and coconut. So i said can I have one of each. He then came back with the originally strawberry sorbet underneath the coconut and pear sorbet. But by that time, the strawberry sorbet was half melted. I didn't want to argue so I just ate whatever was available and left. So conclusion is the hotel is fantastic but the restaurant is not recommended.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2010

This is probably one of th ebest hotels I have stayed at. Service was amazing, the room exaclty and even better than the pictures. Excelent location, quiet and fun at the same time. Do not stay anywhere else if you can afford it!!

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

After reviewing many potential hotels online, we chose Buddha Bar because of its raving reviews and location. We were not disappointed. The location of the hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Old Town Square. So we are amidst old-time charm, restaurants and shops. We debated on whether to stay in New Town, Old Town or near the Castle. Luckily we pick the right choice of staying in Old Town because of its charm and nearby sites (Jewish Quarter and New Town are at very walkable distances. Castle is just too far way from everything else). The staff was very helpful and housekeeping made sure to make our room twice a day. Room decor is tastefully done with an Asian touch. Everything is very new and we get to make our own flavored coffee in our room with the fancy coffee machine. The tub is deep and big and we enjoyed the rain showers. The bed is a king plush bed. The hotel elevator requires you to input your hotel key to operate so I feel very secured and safe. Overall, I think Buddha Bar is a 5-star hotel with prices not over the top.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Devilry
Marbella, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

I planned a weekend getaway as a gift to my husband for his Birthday. I saw an ad of the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague in a magazine and felt curious. I didn't know what to expect but I must say I was very pleased with the result. Superbe locationt; the hotel is right in the center of the Old Town, you can walk everywhere from there, even get to the Castle. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We got a beautiful suite decorated in a modern Asian style that gave to the room a cozy and even a sexy atmosphere ideal for romantic getaways. The room is equiped with the latest technology, B&O TVs, lights and curtains functioning on remote control, etc. The room was spotless. Also the food at the hotel was very good and tasty, specially the sushi. Although a bit overpriced the quality was a 10.
Prague is a beautiful city you can't miss to visit.
Thank you Buddha-Bar Hotel for an unforgettable weekend in Prague. We will come back for sure!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple