“Smacznie i przyjemnie.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 3
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Very tasty food and beer. Reasonable prices. It's good to back there anytime I visit Prague. Good start to exploring Žižkov.

1  Thank Roman O

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We had beef in conniac and cranberry sauce which was lovely and I had a calazone. There is plenty traditional dishes where you had definitely needed to have had a big appetite for. Service was great and drinks were lovely too total meals were avg 200k so very good value for money. the atmosphere was good to and it was well attended with locals

1  Thank elaine464
Reviewed 3 November 2013

It is a traditional restaurant with original interior. It is non touristic place. All the dishes are very delicious. The beer is brought from private brewery and have an excellent quality. The waiter is very friendly and speaks Russian))

1  Thank Mprakhov
Reviewed 17 May 2013

During a 3 day break in Prague we called in Restaurace Pod Viktorkou, we had pizza, it was huge, very very tasty. Good service, good food, good atmosphere. Good value. Recommended.

1  Thank marmee095
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I visit this restaurant at least once or twice every year when on holiday, and I am never disappointed with the quality and presentation of the food or the atmosphere. The owner, Mr Igor and his staff, are extremely welcoming and friendly. I always find the food to be very reasonably priced and served promptly with no complaints whatsoever. Pod Viktorkou also offers free wi-fi and serves coffee to take away. I have recommended Pod Viktorkou to all of my family and friends because of the overall 'quality of service' I receive every time I visit.

1  Thank gazsco