“My first city break !!!! Terrific”

Park Inn Hotel Prague
Ranked #50 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My first city break was fantastic as it was also my first holiday with my new partner who has experienced city breaks before, we choose prague as he had not been before. The hotel was clean, tidy, good choice of food, friendly staff, secure, excellent finishing touches in room. Recomend the Best City Tour & also the Night Dinner Cruise. I must mention that my phone dropped out of my bag on the boat but did not realise till later, when we got back to hotel they were most helpful in ringing the company so the next morning we went to boat and yes my phone was still on floor sooooo lucky. So thanks again to all members of staff for an enjoyable stay.

1  Thank judy d
Jana S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear Guests,
thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your first city break.
We are all happy we have met your expectations, thank you for highlighting our rooms conditions,restaurant quality, friendly staff and I am glad they have managed to safe your phone.
We will be more then happy to welcome you in Prague again in a future.
Best regards, Jana

Write a ReviewReviews (2,474)

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I visited along with 3 friends. Was very impressed with the friendly welcome. The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough to help us. Rooms were clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. Food was excellent and plenty of choice. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel. A special mention must go to Jana who made our first stay in Prague a very memorable one. She gave us lots of information on locality, transport, history etc. A great ambassador for the hotel and her country. Well done Jana. Must also mention Jan who was our 'chauffeur' for our transfers to and from the airport. He gave us his card and was available throughout our trip when we needed a taxi. He was very helpful & knowledgable and also very reasonable on price. Hopefully I will return to Prague in the future and the Park Inn Hotel will be top of my list.

Room Tip: All rooms were lovely, but do what we did and book an executive room. Superb.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Jana S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for choosing Park Inn hotel for your first stay in Prague.
We are all very pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for such a lovely and positive feedback.
Our goal is to provide the greatest hospitality towards our customers and the big award for us is to see such a comment and knowing guests were satified with their stay.
We all be very happy to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I have just returned from Prague having stayed for 4 nights at the Park Inn with 3 friends. I am a travel agent and had done alittle research regards where to stay. My choice could not have been better for location/service and value for money. Thanks to Jana on the management team who managed to secure upgrade to executive rooms with balcony which had fabulous views over Prague. I would add for any smokers it was good that you could sit out on the balcony and enjoy a drink and smoke taking in the views. The staff were all so helful and pleasant which made our stay a happy experience. We also booked transfers with the hotel and used services of Jan for transport which was by air conditioned mercedes mini van which was excellent/reliable and safe. As a travel agent I would have no hesitation in recommending my clients a stay at this hotel and amazing Prague. It will not be my last visit. We also ate in at the hotel for evening meal one night and I have to say this was also excellent and reasonably priced. Well done to the Park Inn and all the staff especially Jana and Jan. Thank you!!

Room Tip: executive with balcony
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guests,
We all thank you for such a fantastic comment about your recent stay in Park Inn hotel.
We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for sharing your valuable perceptions with us and other guests.
And we are looking forward to welcome you here by your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Park Inn Prague proved an outstanding choice for us during a recent four night visit to Prague. It is brand new with well equipped bedrooms; a spacious breakfast room and located in a quieter part of Prague so that you do not have to contend with excessive noise (and stag parties!).
All the staff did their best to make us feel welcome guests though at breakfast the team were a little too quick to clear our plates even before we had quite finished. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with loads of dishes including hot and cold foods and tempting pastires as well as savoury foods. We were offered a deal on breakfast at 15 Euros per night for the two of us. A good value offer.
Some might not enjoy the walk into the tourist centre of Prague in which case they can hop on the tram which passes a short distance away. We will certainly use this hotel again when we return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden on the back as that would be a little quieter- but the windows...
1  Thank Weasel55
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed in room 430 which I must say exceeded most other european hotel rooms I have stayed in due to the fact that they provided tea and coffee making facilities, which for me is fantastic as I hate having to get showered and dressed before going to the breakfast room for my morning coffee. The room was extremely clean and brightly decorated. Tesco express just round the corner and the tram station a short walk away. Would certainly stay here again.

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your stay and your great feedback afterwards.
We are happy to see even basic items as cofee and tea in the guests rooms are taken with high awards by our guests.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our hotel again.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

The rooms are new, modern, bright and inviting. The breakfast offers a great selection of fresh and high quality food, also the dinner in the rgn-restaurant is recommendable.

The staff is very friendly and with good language skills (english, german etc.)
It's easy to walk to the city center along the river (about 8 min)

>>>very good value for the price

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Jana S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel.
We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great value for money, free wifi, breakfast included in the rate - all the things that tick my boxes! Good sized rooms, comfortable beds, good location with a Tesco metro just round the corner. Nice hotel restaurant but room service was a touch expensive. Rooms were often uncomfortably warm despite the airconditioning - this is something they need to adddess. I was somewhat disappointed with Prague - I found it really expensive with few really interesting places of interest. Probably won't be returning, but if I had to I won't hesitate to stay in the Park Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your feedback and of course for your stay in Park Inn hotel.
I am very sorry for the inefficiency in regards to our aircondition system, we will internally review items to improve it.
I hope that are still some undiscovered secrets Prague can offer you and in that case we will be more than happy to welcome you in our hotel again.