Park Inn Hotel Prague
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
U Semika(Prague)
Amadeus(Prague)
2,618 results
All reviewstesco expressu krokatram stopold towngreat hotelcharles bridgecity centrewalk along the riverexecutive roomminute walkrecommend this hotelhotel is modernpublic transportbreakfast buffetclose to the hotelreception staffstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Gives good value for money, A bit away from the hectic downtown, but has great connections via Tram, and is next to the river. Great breakfast, and a fine Gym on the top floor, with a nice terrace. The restaurant is good, but you get much more value for money by going 100 meters up or down the road.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Jana S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guests,
thank you very much for your recent stay in Park Inn hotel
and for you positive feedback.
We are happy to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We will be looking forward to see you again.
Best regards,
Jana

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for the last 3 years. The hotel never disappoints. The rooms are nice size, the bed is comfortable. I was lucky to be upgraded once and it was a great experience.
The gym is small, but you can still get a good workout, the decking on top floor is a great place for a workout!
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is always quite busy, but never too noisy.
Breakfast is good, the food is good too.
Parking is very convenient, the location is great! This place is not on the stag night map, which is great, you don't want to stay in too close to the center of Prague!
For people who like to run, you can run from here to Prague castle, down the Petrin and Kinski gardens and back to the hotel, it is a nice 10 km loop.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Some reviews of this hotel mention it's not very close to 'old town' which may be true, but with Prague's ideal public transit system, it's no trouble to get anywhere you like to go.

I was upgraded to a business suite upon arrival and was very pleased with my overall stay. My room even had a deck attached to it, but the weather wasn't great while I was there so I couldn't enjoy it. Before I travelled to Prague I was torn between this Park Inn and the Radisson Blu Alcron which was more centrally located and more pricey.

I have no regrets about my decision to stay here. It was very nice.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

1st time to prague and loved it, has it was a birthday treat for my fiancée and she fell in love with the city and hotel, room we had face the garden and was very peaceful room was spacious and bath room very big and modern and all cleaned well.
Breakfast was great and good choice, it is what you expect in a european country has most of us have been away somewhere abroad before, and they could not do enough for you. On walking out of hotel you have the choice of taxi or tram or walk to old town prague, we always walked along the river as it's was just a couple of minutes away from hotel, glad we did as we came across a market on the river bank of all local produce and seen how the locals enjoy themselves(Saturday morning).
Has spend most of the day walking around we headed back to hotel same route back 25mins lovely scenic route, and when we arrived back to how room there was a lovely bottle of bubble in ice bucket and a cake with happy birthday wrote on a plate in chocolate. It was the perfect and fantastic what the hotel had done for her as I had not arranged this (as I had other plans), I could not fault this hotel has they meeted all how needs and more will definitely being going back there.. Thank you park inn staff x

Yes do us taxi from hotel, tesco express next door and fantastic restaurant just up the hill under train bridge 5mins walk ranked 4or5 on TripAdvisor

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Park Inn is situated right next to Vyšehrad castle where we had many nice walks. There are several tram stops near park inn and also Karlovo Namesti metro stop is about five blocks away. The hotel itself was very nice, rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was good and it was served until 10.30am.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jana S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guests,
thank you very much for your recent stay in Park Inn hotel
and for your time to summarize your nice positive feedback.
We are happy to know you have enjoyed your stay with us
and we will be looking forward to welcome you next time.
Best regards, Jana