“A great place for dinner”
Review of Da Tarquinio

Da Tarquinio
Ranked #31 of 5,934 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We searched for a dinner a place and arrived to Tarquino. The service and food were both great as the desserts.
Tried the pistacio canoli which was really good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

That's one my favourite italian restaurants in Prague.if you look for nice breakfast spot or real Italian pastries,that's the place for you. The offer is also great for pinsas(rectangular pizzas),I recommend pinsa with prosciutto and rucola.the prices are near 200-250 czk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty food - We had a great soup and fresh made salad
Extremely friendly service - The owner makes sure all customers are satisfied
Good prices

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here based on the reviews I had seen on here. Staff were very welcoming, the have us some complimentary warm bread and olive oil while we looked through menu. I got the spaghetti with spicy pork cheeks which was very tasty, my partner got a pizza which was also very nice. Spoilt for choice with dessert, we got a coffee and dessert each and the bill came to equivalent of £25 here. The owner came over twice to ask if we liked the food and was so pleased we did. Also he was asking us where we were from and how we knew to go there. He seemed genuinely pleased we'd chosen to eat there and were enjoying the food. All other staff were also friendly, one helped me choose my dessert as I couldn't decide. Would recommend this place, good food friendly staff reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Would like to share the experience, but there was none. 2 staff for 4 tables with guest and we did not get even a menu or being told to wait or anything. After 15 minutes being overlooked by the staff we left. No reaction from the staff.

2  Thank MajraHlavac