“Tried burgers at a farmers market”
Review of Argument

Argument
Ranked #941 of 5,632 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Praha 6
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We visit a farmers market in Prague 6 regularly throughout the summer and have eaten this restaurants burgers several times and have found them to be quite good. Coming from the US it is at times hard to find burgers cooked as they are in the states. This place does a great job with juicy burgers with cheese, lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup, and mustard all on a toasted bun. The guys running the booth at the market are very nice and friendly. We are planning on trying the restaurant soon and will update the post.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

They server perfectly cookd fresh fish and steaks. Basically every food I had there I was satisfied with, except for their spaghetti with mussels - there were too many acid bland tomatoes. Espresso is ok. The staff however, although nice and friendly, is obviously acting and I don't buy it. They really should be more relaxed.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Great atmosphere, nice, but not too posh. Friendly staff, I have so far enjoyed every meal I have tried. During summer season there is a cosy garden seating ideal for summer night dinner or families with children. Thanks to its location (few minutes from the Prague castle) it is also perfect place for tourists.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had some of the best meat in this place not far from the castle quarter, it was 5 minutes by car but difficult parking. I had a salad which was very good, followed by exquisite steak. I also tried my roommates burger which was even better than my steak. The place looks ordinary but is comfortable. Good service, faster than at neraby Kulatak and the same pleasant. Old music played from radil, but not too loud to annoy.

1  Thank Alice F
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Excellent and tasty meals, a very pleasant and cosy restaurant. We enjoyed octopus, coq au vin, smoked mashed potatoes as well as burger. Very good offer of wine, I can recommend both Riesling and Pinot Noir from the local wine maker - Šamšula. Very good cocktails as well. As we love historical trains, this restaurant is an ideal place for a train trip from Prague centre (Masarykovo railway station) to Dejvice (one or two stops, depending on the train). It definitely deserves a visit of those who like very good service at reasonable price.