“Amazing Breakfast”

Bohemia Bagel Lazenska
Ranked #635 of 5,808 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Bohemia Bagel Cafe is a nice friendly restaurant based in just steps from the Charles Bridge offering fresh-baked bagel sandwiches, traditional Czech dishes and American -style desserts. Bohemia Bagel has become a institution in Prague over the last ten years for informal American style dining. It is a favourite destination for foreigners visiting Prague. The menu was developed by Chef Scott Kelly, a native of Los Angeles who honed his culinary skills in New York, Beirut and Moscow before settling in Prague. This relaxed cafe serves delicious home-style cooking and an impressive line-up of American style desserts.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

What a delicious start to your day! We stopped here our first morning in Prague, and came back each following day it was so good. The service in this hipster-chic cafe was friendly and efficient, and the price was right. The bagel sandwiches were amazing. I was missing American food since I had been away from home for several months, and the quantity and quality of the bacon on my bacon-egg-cheese bagel met my needs. The coffee and cappuccinos were also delicious. Overall, this is one of the best ways to start your day in Prague.

1  Thank wagonwheel1013

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I would stop by this little restaurant almost every day before class for a bagel w/ cream cheese to go and was never disappointed! They do get busy but the staff is very friendly an accommodating. I don't know what they do to the cream cheese here but it's delicious! Note that they only take cash.

1  Thank Erika K
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This small chain is great. The bagel sandwich i had was wonderful. The free wifi was also a plus. The staff was really nice.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We loved visiting the bagel shop. We were lucky enough to get there early and were able to get a table.

The food was really delicious and the service was quite nice. We enjoyed breakfast sandwiches and intended to return to buy some bagels for the plane trip home. It was packed to the brim however so we opted not to stand in line.

Really worth it and a unique experience.

1  Thank geminijen77
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Coming from Italy I was so happy to finally have a big cup of regular coffee (with free refills). There are so many types of bagels and they all look delicious! They serve eggs, many ways, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and more. I got an omelet, which you get to create yourself, which came with hash browns and a mini bagel! It was delicious! The staff was quick and nice and the price was good too! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good breakfast, but nothing fancy.