“Great Bagel!”

Bohemia Bagel Lazenska
Ranked #553 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Bohemia Bagel Cafe is a nice friendly restaurant based in just steps from the Charles Bridge offering fresh-baked bagel sandwiches, traditional Czech dishes and American -style desserts. Bohemia Bagel has become a institution in Prague over the last ten years for informal American style dining. It is a favourite destination for foreigners visiting Prague. The menu was developed by Chef Scott Kelly, a native of Los Angeles who honed his culinary skills in New York, Beirut and Moscow before settling in Prague. This relaxed cafe serves delicious home-style cooking and an impressive line-up of American style desserts.
Wicklow, Ireland
“Great Bagel!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

During my trip in Prague I stumbled across this gem hidden near the Charles Bridge. It's a small little bagel shop located in the heart of the Prague Castle tourist district. I had an everything bagel for breakfast with cream cheese and juice. The bagel came quick and the service was amazing. There aren't very many places to get a tasty and affordable breakfast in Prague and this place comes out on top. I can't wait for my next visit to the city so I can enjoy another great breakfast at Bohemia Bagel!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Read about this place in a tourist guide!! Really nice food and fantastic service. What else to said that if you enjoy bagels stop here for a all day ling breakfast service.

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious Breakfast steps away from Charles Bridge!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My boyfriend Dario and I visited this restaurant last week and had an unfortunate experience. After posting our review on Tripadvisor, we received a message from Pavel the Manager of Bohemia Bagel who apologized and provided really great customer service. It turns out the server who told us we could only get something to go was still in training, this is understandable. We decided to give the shop another chance.

We arrived and were seated right away. The menu has lots of great options. I ordered an ice coffee with an egg, bacon and cheese sandwich on a tomato basil bagel. My boyfriend ordered a multivitamin juice with an egg, bacon, cheese sandwich on an everything bagel. Both of the orders were fantastic! The bagels are honestly huge and the ingredients taste very fresh!

I am so glad that we gave it another chance. If you are in Prague and looking for breakfast - this is your place! A must try for any bagel lover in Bohemia! Thanks Pavel!

Toronto
“Ridiculous Experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My girlfriend and I had eaten at this Bohemia Bagel a few years ago while visiting Prague. We enjoyed it that time and decided to visit again for breakfast this morning. We arrived at 8 AM and the place was empty so we took a seat.

A female waitress told us that the section we sat in was for the guests of the hotel above the restaurant so we moved to the other side of the room. After a few minutes a male waiter came to our table and said that breakfast was only being served to hotel guests and that if we wanted a bagel we had to order something to go.

We pointed out that there was no one in the restaurant but he repeated what he previously said. Of course we were not going to get our bagels to go since it was already 30 degrees outside and we simply wanted to enjoy a nice breakfast.

I'm not sure what the logic behind the decision of kicking 2 customers out of an empty restaurant was. The waiter was actually shocked when we said we would just eat somewhere else that wanted our money. What did he expect? The service was absolute terrible and it did not make sense as to why we couldn't enjoy some bagels in the empty restaurant.

We will never be eating at Bohemia Bagel again and will look for another business serving bagels that enjoys making a profit and treating their customers well.

1 Thank Dario P
“Great Location and bagels”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had breakfast here three times during our stay the the Charles Bridge Residence. The pancakes were good but the bagel sandwiches were amazing. The mushroom and spinach was my favorite. This is a funny little place to visit, right down from Charles Bridge, they played angsty 90's American music every time we were there. So be prepared for that! : )

Visited May 2014