Jurys Inn Hotel Prague
US$277
US$229
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
US$260
US$323
US$279
Preferred Hotels
3,483 results
All reviewsflorenc metro stationold towntram stopgreat hotelcity breakminute walkrecommend this hoteltransport linksgood sizeexcellent staystayed here for nightsmodern hotelmini barbreakfast was excellentshort breakreception stafftea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a short break and although we weren't expecting much (because of the low price) but we were very pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

The staff and good fabric of the hotel much better than those in Jurys in the Uk which I use frequently. We found the location out of the centre of the city not a problem due to the close proximity of the metro station and good tram link.

I cannot fault the hotel and would not hesitate to return, infact our son is using it for his visit later in the year.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
JurysInnPrague, General Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us at here at Jurys Inn Prague. We love to hear you did enjoy your stay with us and thank you for your feedback. If your journeys bring you back to Prague anytime soon simply book through our own website for best available rates and please do not hesitate to let me know directly about any preferences you might have.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel was fantastic! Only a 10 minute walk into the old city, yet in a quite area. It was also right a crossed from the metro. Our room was beautiful, the breakfast buffet was awesome, and the staff was wonderful! The front desk was available to help us with our travel questions, offered us umbrellas to take with us on our tour and helped us plan our itinerary. We had a very early plane to catch our last day there. When we checked out in the morning, the front desk clerk realizing we would be missing breakfast- surprised us with a delicious bagged lunch for each of us, Such a thoughtful gesture! I was so impressed with the hospitality we received at this hotel- Would I stay here again? Absolutely! I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kilroy5
Jurys_Inn1, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you very much for your time to write such a nice review. We are happy you had a nice stay at Jurys Inn and we hope you come again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very nice value-for-money hotel.
I onle had some troubles with electronic key during check-in: I had to go up and back 3 times, but eventually received appropriate help. And it's a bit too cold in the room, and intensive ventillation was not possible to switch-off.
But the rooms are very clean, all the furniture in new, location is perfect: just opposite the subway and tram station, number of supermarkets and cafes around, 15 min walk to the very city center. Special compliments to reception staff: smiley, polite, offered me to leave my luggage after check-out even before I asked about it! And the breakfests were wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Victoria_689

Thank you for your positive feedback about Jurys Inn Hotel here in Prague! Sorry to hear you did have issues with your key card. Hopefully we welcome you back one day again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were four young girls on a trip to Prague, and this hotel was just perfect for us. The location was so great, that you were maximum 5 km from everything worth seeing. The employees were very nice and helped us book events. They took care of our problems like thet were their own.
The breakfast was very good and varied from vegetarian soup to english breakfast. The rooms were clean when we came home and the cleaning crew had even folded the nightwears. If there is anything we should put a finger on, it's that we were a bit disappointed in the promised huge fitness room.
But this hotel is definitely underestimated.

• Stayed: April 2014
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Astridsl!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

Thank you for your positive opinion about central location of our property. Our entire restaurant and kitchen team will be happy to know you enjoyed our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking. Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Jaroslav Krouzel
Operations Manager
Jurys Inn Prague

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We choose this hotel as it was convenient for us to the Florenc Bus Terminal about 4 min walk. There was a tram stop in front of the hotel entrance as well as the metro so we were able to get all over town quite quickly. We also walked to the Old Town area in about 15 mins. Our room was spacious including a large bathroom with bath/shower, clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast with plenty of choices was very good. We dined in the restaurant every evening, enjoyed all our meals, staff very helpful and courteous. The only gripe I have is that the hotel required a credit card to block an amount during our stay, I don't have a credit card only a debit card which I had little money on as I transfer money to it as I need it. Even thou I had paid in advance for the room they insisted it had to be a credit card, all I had available was a visa travel card that I had recently withdrawn most of the balance, it had just enough on it for them, so they blocked that but it is a card that funds can only be added by bpay so it will be interesting to see if I ever receive a refund. Other then that the hotel is very good value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family