Jurys Inn Hotel Prague
US$188
US$148
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$323
US$289
Priceline
3,549 results
All reviewsflorenc metro stationold towntram stopgreat hotelcity breakminute walkrecommend this hoteltransport linksgood sizeexcellent staystayed here for nightsmodern hotelmini barbreakfast was excellentshort breakreception stafftea and coffee
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I regularly stay in Prague on Business and I like it so much I have visited several times with my wife. On almost every occasion I stay in the Jurys Inn. It is in a great location just outside the city centre. Walk under the flyover and about 800 metres towards the city centre and you arrive at the opera house. The staff are always willing and able to help with advice and travel queries, rooms are clean and it has all the facilities you need. The small spa / gym is well equipped and has all that you need to exercise.

The breakfast has a wide choice of different types of foods, none is spectacular but equally they are all good. I haven't felt the need to eat in the restaurant in the evening as there are plenty of places to eat in Prague.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Paul T
Jurys_Inn1, Deputy General Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Mr. Paul,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing Jurys Inn hotel for your recent stay in Prague and also for your very positive review about our hotel services. It is very much appreciated.

We look forward welcoming you in our hotel soon again. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me directly at Jaroslava_ortnerova@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lucky I had a surprisingly wonderful stay. Check in staff was friendly and helpful, offered me a discounted price on breakfast but I decline because I'm not a morning person. My room was big with a double bed and clean, the bathroom was in my opinion quite big, although the half door was a problem as water spilled over. I had in room dinning on my first night and the food was cheap and not as bad as I thought, although my second dinning night the club sandwich was disappointing. Regardless my overall stay was good, check out was also well done, I notice the hotel seems to take in tour groups but lucky I never run into them at the same time so I did not have to wait for service at the front desk. I would stay here again as its location was a little away from the towns however it is cheaper and the metro and tram ran just outside. Very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for choosing Jurys Inn for your recent stay in Prague and your contructive comment about our hotel. We really appreciate feedback from our costumers be it positive or negative. Your opinion will help us to increase our hotel services in the future.

Once again thank you for taking your time to post your review here on TripAdvisor. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at Jaroslava_ortnerova@jurysinns.com

With Kind Regards from Prague

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have recently stayed at this Hotel in Prague. From the moment we approached the check in counter we were greeted with friendly and helpful staff. Our room was excellent and being able to park our car in the basement was a real surprise. We had a wonderful stay in Prague and would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Jurys Inn hotel for your recent stay in Prague. Let me thank you for taking the time to post your review here on TripAdvisor.

It makes us very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us amd we look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have recently returned from a stay in this hotel. It was perfect!
We had a standard double room. The bathroom was huge and very clean. The free shampoo and body wash were lovely too! The bedroom area was very nice. Incredibly comfortable bed!
The rest of the hotel was very clean, and all the staff were friendly and very helpful.
The hotel is just outside the city centre, which means it is alot cheaper. It is an easy 10 minutes walk to the old town square. There is also a tram and metro stop right outside the hotel!
I am really glad I stayed in this hotel, and I would very much like to go again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aria B

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about our hotel. Your review will be shared with our team.

I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you in our hotel soon. If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me at Jaroslava_ortnerova@jurysinns.com.

With Kind Regards from Prague

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We spent two nights here.the twin room was huge and immaculate with a v good bathroom.the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and there was a good selection at breakfast even for veggies.would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jurys_Inn1, Deputy General Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for choosing Jurys Inn hotel for your recent stay in Prague. Thank you also for taking the time to post your review about our hotel here on TripAdvisor. Your comments will help to increase the lever of our services in the future.

We look forward welcoming you back soon.