“Excellent stay”
Review of Hotel Kings Court

Hotel Kings Court
Ranked #51 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 17 September 2012

2 wonderfull knights, perfect service excellent massage can fully recommend sonia, given a top professionel stonemassage 75 minuts. Recommend you to buy the vip pack with airtransportation, massage, vip lounge at hotels etc. Really val

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ole B
JOKCPRG, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion of Hotel Kings Court.

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about our service, massages, and executive benefits.

We hope to get the chance of welcoming back very soon!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Kings Court

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Got back last night from 4 nights at the Kings Court and can't wait to go back. We were on our honeymoon and everything about the hotel was perfect. Jan in the Vodka Bar makes fantastic cocktails and the atmosphere in there is wonderful. All the staff are so friendly and there are always plenty of staff available to help out in any way. We stayed in a deluxe room and the beds are really comfortable - as the king size beds are 2 joined together they would benefit from a mattress topper to cover the join - it wasn't a problem for us but I know others have commented on it. I also loved the fact that the duvets were individual meaning no big gap between us as we slept and my husband couldn't hog the duvet as he does back home! Although there were other people staying in the rooms around us the rooms are really quiet and we had no noise outside our door or from the room next to us.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and for choosing Hotel Kings Court for your trip to Prague.

We feel honored that you have chosen our establishment for such a special occasion as your honeymoon and are delighted to hear that we lived up to your expecations, especially with regards to the bar, cocktails, staff, and beds.

We do hope to get the chance of welcoming you back for your first wedding anniversary!

With warm wishes from Prague,

Reviewed 15 September 2012

For a stay in Prague, you could not pick a better hotel that the Kings Court. Its position is ideally located for walking to all the places of interest. The standard and cleanliness of the rooms was as you would expect of this class of hotel, and the beds must rate as the most comfortable ever slept on in an hotel. The staff were not only very helpful, but very pleasant and friendly too, addressing any enquiry with a smile and a good grasp of English. The breakfast buffet catered for all tastes. Definitely a hotel to stay in again.

Room Tip: Upper floors are well away from any noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
JOKCPRG, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear valued guest,

We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to write your review on Trip Advisor.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we are more than happy to hear that breakfast, location, cleanliness and our staff contributed to providing you with a comfortable stay.

Our beds do provide a very relaxing sleep and we are delighted that you agree with other guests.

The entire staff of Hotel Kings Court (as well as our beds) are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 September 2012

All the positive reviews are absolutely warranted. I just stayed nine nights in this hotel and it was really difficult to leave. It was a wonderful experience. This hotel reminded me of the Waldorf in NYC. It was very elegant. The lobby was very inviting and the staircase leading up to all the floors was also. I would take the stairs many times instead of the elevator so I could look at the beautiful interior.

Staff - All of the hotel employees were extremely polite, helpful and very knowledgeable. I used the car service and I am really glad I did. It takes away the stress of using a taxi. When I got to the airport, the driver was waiting for me with a sign. He was very personable and friendly. When the car pulled up to the hotel, an employee immediately came to the car and welcomed me and took my bags. The front desk attendant greeted me with a nice welcome. Once my room was ready, my bags were brought to my room. The attendant took the time to set my suitcase on the stand and also explained how everything worked. This was very much appreciated.

Location - The location can't be beat. You can walk to all of the major attractions. If not, the metro is literally about 7 steps out the front door. For added convenience, there is a grocery store right near the hotel, as well as a very large modern mall.

Room - I stayed in one of the deluxe rooms and it was extremely comfortable. It had a great view. I was on the fifth floor and could lay on my bed and see the statues on the Municipal House. The room was also near the main square so I could hear the street musicians in the early evening which was nice. To say the room was clean is an understatement. Housekeeping does an excellent job. The bathroom was spotless as well as the rest of the room. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The in room espresso machine was a very nice addition. Having an in room safe was also extremely handy.

Breakfast - The breakfast was wonderful! Plus, it was included with the room. There was everything imaginable on the buffet. I especially liked the fresh fruit and the cold cuts and cheeses. Everything was always very fresh. More importantly than the food was the staff. The hostesses, waiters/waitresses, chefs, etc. were all very friendly and extremely helpful. They all had smiles on their faces which is great to see early in the morning! The hotel is lucky to have such a positive staff. They all seemed to be having fun.

I didn't use the spa or eat dinner in the restaurant so I can't comment on those.

Great hotel and a great experience. I would absolutely stay here again if I returned to Prague. No doubt about it!

Room Tip: I really enjoyed staying on the side that faced the Municipal House. The view was great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Europabound

Dear valued guest,

It is so wonderful to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us! We thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travelers and feel honored that you compare us to such an exqusite hotel as the Waldorf in NYC.

We are happy that all aspects of your stay met your requirements and it is especially nice that our staff contributed greatly to your comfort. We will definitely forward your positive remarks to all our departments, the employees will definitely be happy to hear that they made your stay special.

Thank you very much for being our guest, we hope to get the chance of welcoming you back to Hotel Kings Court very soon.

Warm wishes from Prague,

Reviewed 12 September 2012

First off. The A/C unit smelled of mold and was thus useless which translated into hot nights and little sleep. We stayed here for 4 nights. The staff said we couldn't get another room, because they where fully booked.

If this was a cheap hotel I would have say this would be excusable, but as they call themselves a premium hotel and you pay a premium - they just don't cut it.

The breakfast buffet was decent but not anything special. Maybe good by Czech standards. Filling up at breakfast was important as most central restaurants are tourist traps serving boiled meats or bland replicas of Continental cuisine.

1  Thank SimenR
JOKCPRG, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your honesty in sharing your experience at Hotel Kings Court and I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us.

I am very surprised to hear that we were not able to change your room when you complained about the air-contitioning, usually we move our guests to another room on the earliest occasion. Due to our popularity we sometimes are fully booked but still try our utmost to meet all guests requirements. I am deeply sorry that we did not offer you our customer oriented treatment. I would appreciate it if you could send us an email referring to your review in order to discuss this matter with you in more detail.

We constantly work on our high service standards and in case a mistake does slip by we always want to see what went wrong in order to improve.

With regards to our breakfast buffet, we do serve one of the best selections in Prague and if you look at our many reviews you will see that the vast majority of our guests highly enjoy breakfast at the Kings Court. In case you have improvements for items you were missing, please do not hesitate to email me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights, and will definitely return next year. This hotel is central to everything you will be looking for in the centre of Prague, but importantly it is a quiet place to stay. The hotel staff are polite and helpful. The room was good enough, and with a few slight improvements could be excellent.
The breakfast was very good, and we also enjoyed drinking beer on the terrace overlooking the buzz of the city centre.
The Palladium shopping centre is right across the road, the main sights are only 5 minutes walk and concerts can be enjoyed only 2 minutes away. This hotel will not disappoint.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel have fantastic city views.
4  Thank wardlawlifecoach
JOKCPRG, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Kings Court with fellow travelers.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, staff, breakfast buffet and facilities.

I would be grateful to hear the improvement suggestions you have during your next visit! Please feel free to contact me about it anytime.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Excellent hotel in a great location. Booked via hotel website and received extra discount for a long stay. Staff efficient and courteous. Executive room: spacious, attractive, clean, air conditioned and sound proofed, with view over interesting but unexceptional Republic Square. Very comfortable bed. The exec rate gives you access to the small exec lounge, where we relaxed between walks enjoying drinks and cake. The breakfast choice is extensive but buffet style - so you serve yourself. The same brasserie serves good food for lunch or dinner - we tried and very much enjoyed the steak, rack of lamb, salmon and trout. Fill in a form for Gold membership to receive a 20% discount http://www.meatingpoint.cz/. The restaurant serves late so you can eat after a show: consider a Prague symphony concert given (literally across the road) at the sumptuous art nouveau Municipal House or a performance at the State Opera House - a twenty minute walk. The hotel was a great choice and we would use again were we to return to this stunning city.

1  Thank sigmund

Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for being our guest and for taking the time and effort to share your views with fellow travelers.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed one of our Executive Rooms and its benefits as well as our vast breakfast buffet, Brasserie Meating Point, and our unique location.

We hope to be able ot welcome you back real soon!

Best wishes,