Hotel Kings Court
US$119
US$71
US$63
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$314
US$289
Priceline
3,158 results
All reviewsexecutive roomvodka barrepublic squareold towngreat hotelsmall poolspa areaperfect locationpalladium shopping centremunicipal housestar hotelbreakfast was amazingbreakfast buffetlobby barhotel restaurantpowder towervisiting prague
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Returned again to the hotel, this time with family for a 2 nights stopover after ski vacation. In one word - Perfect. This is perfectly located hotel, walking distance to the main attractions even with kids, Palladium shopping center is across the street.
Saied in Junior suit with 2 extra beds for kids.
Excellent breakfast, Good SPA with GYM and swimming pool, Helpful staff.

Room Tip: Take an executive room or junior suit and enjoy glass of wine and some beverages at the business lounge (complimentary for this rooms) after long walk around in the old town of Prague.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KateSh_32
Katarina V, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Kate,

We were pleased to hear that you had a "perfect" stay here at the Kings Court. We pride ourselves in delivering and outstanding service and it is particularly rewarding to receive feedback such as yours which motivates us to continue driving the services forward.

We wish you and your family happy travelling and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed at Kings Court from March the 16th - 18th 2014, it was a birthday treat for my 40th, and I loved every moment of our stay. The reception staff where friendly and polite as was the bell boy who took our suitcases to our room.
The room wasn't massive, but very beautifully decorated and very well maintained, however it was adequate for our needs. The bed was the most comfortable bed I think I have slept in. The rooms where hot, however once I had worked out how down the temperature we where a lot cooler. There was a separate shower and bath, we didn't use the bath but the shower was amazing!!
We decided to take advantage of the offer to upgrade our room to executive, however I don't think the room was upgraded just the services. We paid an additional 20 euros per night which gave us free access to the spa and its facilities, as well access to the executive lounge which included free refreshments including alcoholic beverages and snacks such as sandwiches, cakes, think the only thing that was missing was crisps.
On the day of my birthday we where sent a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine which got me a bit tipsy lol and a box of chocolates that my partner had ordered and paid for to be sent with the wine, it was sent with a lovely wee letter wishing me all the best of my birthday, it was lovely touch.
The spa was fantastic, I only wished I had used it on both days of my stay, what a wonderful way to relax and wind day after a busy day sight seeing. Being a larger lady my robe, which was supplied in the bedroom didn't fit, but the lady in the spa went and got me larger one and didn't make me feel ashamed or embarrassed.
Breakfast at the hotel was beautiful so much choice, all fresh and replenished frequently. I would recommend their latte it was very nice. we went quite early on and glad we did as the last hour seemed to get very busy and as we where leaving the restaurant people where queuing to be seated.
We did have a meal on the first night of our stay at the hotel, and I will be honest it wasn't to great, my chips where quite dry and the bread bun for the burger had been toasted so much it was rock hard, I'm quite a shy person so didn't like to complain so I didn't eat it. My partners lamb shank was very tasty though and he thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the idea of using iPad's as the menu great wee touch.
The vodka bar is a nice relaxing area but quite pricey! The cocktails where very nice but I felt they where either bulked up with lots of ice or very small in size, however the ambiance and friendly service made up for the price as did the taste of the cocktails.
Although I had a few wee gripes they where nothing in comparison to my wonderful stay and I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay in Prague, if we ever return to Prague I would most definitely return there, thank you for making our stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: our room looked directly onto the old town square we upgraded to the fantastic benefits which far out weigh the small fee, so if your offered an upgrade take it, it's well worth the money and your guaranteed a room looking onto the square.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lyndieloo

Dear Madam,

thank you for taking your time to review our services. We were pleased to read your kind compliments although we notes also the mishaps you mentioned and I will ensure we improve in those areas.

I would like to mention that that although there is no big difference in the room space when upgrading from deluxe to executive, there are additional amenities - higher quality bathroom amenities (L'occitane) and espresso machine. :) and other. Apart from this all Executive rooms are facing the square and allow our guests to use the spa and executive lounge complimentary.

Once again we thank you for your valuable feedback and we already look forward to your next visit.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We book the hotel because trip advisor high point.
Everything was wonderful: very good and clean room (executive room very recommend),
Excellent breakfast, perfect location, and very good service .
We use hotel service for transportation from and back the airport, very good service.
We will recommend very much Kings Court Prague hotel.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Dany,

we thank you very much for your time taken to post this review online and we are even more pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We wish you all the best on your future travels and come back to us soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We decided to book this hotel in part because of the location and because of the romantic package that they had for valentines day weekend. We were not dissapointed. We had arranged to get picked up from the airport in one of the hotels cars and when we came out of the baggage claim there was a driver with a sign waiting for us. The drive from the airport to the hotel was nice, except the driver had a need for speed thing going on. Otherwise it was a nice way to get quickly from the airport to the hotel. We also got a ride from the hotel back to the airport and this time our driver drove much slower :)

When we arrived at the hotel we were taken very good care of and being that we arrived early our room wasnt quite ready. We were shown to the hotels restaurant where we decided to get a few drinks while we waited (we really enjoyed the drinks). When we got to the room we were pleasantly surprised and we had gotten a bathtub (we requested one) which we were very happy about.

We were supposed to have wine and strawberries in the room but because of our early check in they weren't there when we first got to the room but we got them later on during the evening (which was totally fine).

Other then that our package also included a romantic couples massage and a dinner at the restaurant. The dinner was amazing and the massage was perfect after a long days walk in Prague.

Overall we were very pleased with this hotel. The staff were very friendly, the room was nice, and the breakfasts were wonderful. The restaurant had very nice food and we especially liked there drink selection. If we come back we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Viking2680

Dear Sir/Madam,

thank you for your lovely feedback, we are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We will ensure that all our drivers drive within the speed limit and we thank you for pointing that out.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in hopefully not too distant future.

With sincere regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This was our first trip to Prague and we were absolutely delighted with everything. The city was beautiful and the Hotel was located perfectly for access to the many wonderful sights and attractions.

We stayed in an Executive Room which was lovely and clean and had a great view of the square. The Hotel staff were friendly and courteous and in all honesty I can't think of anything that could have been better regarding our stay. :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark P
Katarina V, Manager at Hotel Kings Court, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Mark,

what a wonderful feedback. Thank you for spending your precious time to post this review online. We wish you and your partner all well and we look forward to your return.

With sincere regards,