“Good Indian Food”

Indian Jewel
Ranked #129 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The Indian Jewel, voted as one of the best Indian restaurants in Prague and located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, makes an honest effort to create an amalgamation of some of the finest gems of Indian cuisine.
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

First night we had worst dinner in one indian restaurant in prague and next day we decided to try food in indian jewel.it was totally different picture.service was great and the waitress was so helping.food was good,much better than lot of indian restaurant across europe.

There are newer reviews for Indian Jewel

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The aroma caught us walking by and the food delivered. Perfect indian cuisine in Prague. We will definitely return in the next couple of days.

1  Thank Albert B
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I have had to go to Prague on two business trips and was lucky to find this on my first. The staff are so friendly and the good is the nicest indian I have tasted ever! I are here twice on my first trip in May and twice in July and brought friends. I recommend the lamb it melts in your mouth. I had the byriani and have also had the rogan josh which if you like spicy is the only way to go, my friend had the chicken tikka masala which was also lovely and my other friend had the vindaloo all in all we had a delicious meal each time. The prices are reasonable too. If you like indian try it out!

1  Thank Deedeewalsh
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Everything we ate was wonderful! Chicken tikka was tender and flavorful. One of the best items was cauliflower.

1  Thank macrsc
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went to this restuarant with wife and 2 young children. Being vegetarian we had been looking for decent food throughout our time in Prague. The restaurant is situated behind the Tyn Church on the old Town Square. The meal was very good with excellent naan bread. Prices were also reasonable by UK standards. Would recommend this place to anyone craving for Indian food in Prague

2  Thank TheTraveller99999