“Very good”

Indian Jewel
Ranked #100 of 5,427 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The Indian Jewel, voted as one of the best Indian restaurants in Prague and located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, makes an honest effort to create an amalgamation of some of the finest gems of Indian cuisine.
“Very good”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

As the restaurant is located in a very touristic place, I was a bit suspicious about what we'd get. Warm welcome, smily service and the food... awesome. This has been a very nice evening. The service is particularly good. I definitely recommend.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A taste of home!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

What a terrific meal! The food was delicious and the service warm and friendly. The fish tikka masala and daal of the the day were exceptional. Despite the challenges of obtaining Indian culinary ingredients in Prague, the meal was excellent and comparable to meals served in international cities with easier access and more exposure to Indian cuisine. I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pleasantchaos
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

First night we had worst dinner in one indian restaurant in prague and next day we decided to try food in indian jewel.it was totally different picture.service was great and the waitress was so helping.food was good,much better than lot of indian restaurant across europe.

Kenridge, Western Cape, South Africa
“Awesome indian”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The aroma caught us walking by and the food delivered. Perfect indian cuisine in Prague. We will definitely return in the next couple of days.

1 Thank Albert B
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I have had to go to Prague on two business trips and was lucky to find this on my first. The staff are so friendly and the good is the nicest indian I have tasted ever! I are here twice on my first trip in May and twice in July and brought friends. I recommend the lamb it melts in your mouth. I had the byriani and have also had the rogan josh which if you like spicy is the only way to go, my friend had the chicken tikka masala which was also lovely and my other friend had the vindaloo all in all we had a delicious meal each time. The prices are reasonable too. If you like indian try it out!

1 Thank Deedeewalsh