“Has to be the best Indian food in Prague ”
Review of Indian Jewel

Indian Jewel
Ranked #99 of 5,415 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The Indian Jewel, voted as one of the best Indian restaurants in Prague and located in the heart of Prague's Old Town, makes an honest effort to create an amalgamation of some of the finest gems of Indian cuisine.
“Has to be the best Indian food in Prague ”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this place as it was near a cafe where we stopped for a drink. The food smelled amazing and we wound up coming back here for dinner. The aromas lived up to their expectations and I would say that it was the best Indian food I have had since I lived in London. I had the Murgh Makhani (butter chicken) and my husband had the lamb jalfreezi and of course we had garlic naan. The only criticism I would have was that my husband asked for his to be really spicy and his dish was definitely not that spicy. I'm sure they would have made it more spicy if we said something to them, though.

1 Thank Joy B

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Had a great and tasty meal, and staff were very friendly. In particular the woman who took our order was very helpful and knowledgable! Also in a great location!

1 Thank Anmorrow
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Indian in old town”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had great meal here, very tasty and good service. They forgot one of our starters but the food made up for it. Definitely recommend if in Prague

2 Thank AlDunne
Beirut, Lebanon, Middle East
“Very good indian food and helpful staff”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great place, we sat inside, nice decor and ambiance. The lady who took our order was very nice and helpful.
The food was amazing! We ordered chiken tandoori, indian spiced vegetables, rice and of course naan. Everything was simply delicious.
Great experience.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Food was authentic Indian Cuisine. Service was fast and beer cold. We sat outside and enjoyed the Prague outdoor scene.