“beautiful restaurant, very delicious food”
Review of SaSaZu

SaSaZu
Ranked #120 of 5,509 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Asian, European, Czech
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
k
“beautiful restaurant, very delicious food”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We arrived without a reservation at 19:00 . All tables have been booked , so they offered us to sit on the sofas or on the bar. We chose the bar. The bartender was pretty cool and nice . She explained us about the restaurant in clear English. There is a really cool atmosphere in the restaurant. We ordered Pad Thai Chicken, beef wrapped in rice noodles and chicken banana Snacks . All dishes come with a a lot of additions. Each time there was a Chinese women that came to explain how to eat the dish. Each packet has a million flavors mingle together in the mouth. Special experience .
The only problem the waitress, that seemed to understood that we have lactose intolerance and eat no dairy product, forgot to tell us that one sauce is yogurt sauces and than tried to blame us ("The dish is without milk, you don't have to eat the sauce.."). She informed us that the beer will be on the house as compensation , but she did not lower the charge in the bill , claiming that she meant that the next beer in for free. Yet we were satisfy with the food and the experience.

• Visited October 2013

• Slovak first
Morzine, France
“The best yet!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Having eaten at Hakkasan in London and Buddakan in New York Sasazu definitely exceeds both of these Asian fusion restaurants. The food was amazing, with tastes and flavours to die for. The setting, location and ambience superb! All the servers were helpful advising us of what and how much to eat and even advising us to take out some dishes and go for cheaper options to suit our meal plan. If only we had one of these places where we live in the French Alps......

• Visited October 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“An asian journey”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Had a fantastic evening with really well prepare and carefully arranged asian food. The club-like atmosphere was a little loud but the service very pleasant and especially helpful in ensuring the right choices in both food and wine. I felt I had a food-adventure with every bite I took of the many small courses that I shared with my companions
The staff was friendly and attentive and service on a high level. The food was clearly made with passion for the asian kitchen and I had a very good experience
SaSaZu has my warmest recommendation !

• Visited September 2013
Aix-en-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“Very simply, the best restaurant experience of my life”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have now eaten at many restaurants in Europe, and i could easily rate this experience (note I say "experience" and not "meal", was one of the finest of my life). My mouth was bursting with so many sensations - each dish was unique with layers of complementary, complex flavors. The menu must be sampled- hard to describe the diversity in a review. Everything we tried was delicious. Loved the atmosphere (and the optional hand massage after dinner). The only downside was possibly the music, which provided a constant background, repetitive beat throughout the evening.

We paid more for this meal than any other in Prague, but considered the quality of the food and the overall experience to be well worth it. This restaurant was worth the trip to Prague!

Visited September 2013
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“A Flavor Explosion!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My wife & I took a taxi to this restaurant when we were in Prague. The location is a bit out of the way, you don't walk here from the center of the old city. We went with many of the recommendations of our waiter and were pleasantly surprised with wonderful tasty treats of Asian fusion cuisine that were a delight to the palate. Each dish was unique and many came with flavors that I had not experienced before. I am surprised that this restaurant is not rated higher on Trip Advisor given that our experience was very positive. Give it a try, you'll like it!

• Visited July 2013