“Good food”

Price range: US$1 - US$35
Cuisines: Czech, International, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite You to our Restaurant and Pub Sklepeni in Zizkov, which is located at Tachovske Square.Besides unusual gastronomic experience awaits You friendly staff and nice time in stylish atmosphere. More information about the restaurant You can find on our website sklepeni.czWe are looking forward to seeing You enjoying Your time spend in our restaurant Sklepeni.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The food is here very good and not expensive. We recommend here the beer -Staropramen nefiltrovane its very tasty. The service is nice and quick.

1  Thank alejubra

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The price was low, and the food was good. Service was above average. We ate there on several occations, and would definately eat there again.

1  Thank trande
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

So decided to go there, restaurant is located in a cellar, but there aircondition. Just didnt work that day, so it was very hot. We where the only guest and it seemed dark in the restaurant.
The food was great, but the lack off atmosfear killed the exsperience.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I visited Prague for a week in January and ate at Sklepeni on the second night of my stay. I had read the positive reviews of this place on TripAdvisor and a number of other sites, and I was not disappointed. The food, beer, prices and service were all brilliant.
It was so impressive that I returned on the penultimate night of my stay as the restaurant I had planned to eat at was closed. I would recommend Sklepeni to anyone. 10/10.

1  Thank Jack S
Reviewed 29 April 2013

The Service in Sklepeni is just great. They are always quick and nice. Food is good, prices are acceptable. Not expensive, not chaepe - about the average.

1  Thank PatrikCZ