“A bit pricey, but worth every penny.”

KOBE Steak Grill Sushi Restaurant Vaclavske nam.
Ranked #161 of 5,372 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$0 - US$4
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Prague, Czech Republic
“A bit pricey, but worth every penny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We live in Prague, and we just ate here for the first time. I'm only sorry that we did not know about this place sooner! I had calamari maki rolls to start, and they were extremely fresh and very tasty. My husband ordered some prawn noodle soup, which was too sweet for him, but the ingredients were very fresh. We then shared a mixed plate of 3 kinds of steak cooked to perfection, including two interesting sliders. The Wagyu beef was to die for, the Argentinian Entrecôte was the best we have ever had, and the filet was very tender as well. My least favorite were the sliders because the consistency of the burger was too mushy for me, but my husband loved his. We ordered some steamed spinach on the side which was a very small portion. For the price, the side orders could have been a bit more generous. The service was excellent, and the place was full. It seemed like mostly tourists were there which is not surprising given the location. They also had live jazz music that evening which was pretty decent and not too loud. I am not sure if they offer live music every night - it was a surprise for us, and we were not expecting it. A very nice evening. This will now be my choice for steak in Prague!

• Visited April 2014

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I had a Kobe steak which was excellent. My wife had sushi which was OK.
The atmosphere is nice and the service was great. If you like meet - you'll like it here!

Visited May 2014
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We went to this place for our honeymoon. Because of some delays in the flight we were quite late in Prague. When we went to diner at 9 pm there was a good table free.
We liked the serene even for a Friday night. Maybe because of the prices it wasn't that busy.
We ordered the mixed grill for 2 persons. When it was delivered it was very very good. The meat is just like a mixed grill should be.
When we ate the service was correct and alert. The check your table from a distance and notice in time when you need a drink or something else without being bothered.

So the price is relatively high but you get good product and good service for it

• Visited May 2014
“Great Japanese / steak / asian infusion prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We really wanted to eat at a Japanese reastaurant when in Prague. Kobe sat very high on Tripadvisor so we ate there.....Well the food is fantastic. A bit pricey I agree, but worth every penny. I can not fault anything. The surroundings are modern and lively. The service is great and the sushi is top notch. Spoil yourself with a visit to Kobe.

Israel
“Very very tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Ate there with my love a week ago, our hotel was 50 meters away "ramada". I was sure it will be a tourist trap because it's location, but it wasn't. We ordered two starters, gyoza and seaweed salad, both were amazing, than I took the Kobe beef burger that had goose liver on top and was amazing, my love took variety of sushi and it was ok, not something to remember but not bad. We had 3 glasses of wine and one port, altogether paid 2000 Czech koruna , about 120 Us dollars, not cheap but ok, the only negative was the waiter that was nice but on a hurry as if he was going to save someone's life, so you had to rush your order and it wasn't a nice feeling. Overall a good restaurant.

1 Thank Ronen-Zeus