“Best place”

Stredoveka Krcma (Medieval Tavern)
Ranked #13 of 682 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The oldest pub in Prague open daily from 1375. From Tuesday untill Saturday there is medieval show from 7 pm - 10 pm.
Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

You have to visit this place it is unique ... Come and see it. ... All this atmosphere is like the old times

3  Thank Georgi G

Reviewed 9 September 2012

My boyfriend and were looking to find some medieval fun in Prague, and we couldn't have picked better place! As you enter this spooky old tavern, you imagine all kinds of people from the past drinking here - kings and beggars, knights and crooks, tricksters, players, dancers...it's simply magical! Then you sit in the very same dark corner, and watch the interactive show with belly dancer, sword fighters, fire and music as you nibble on your plate full of delicious meat accompanied with good dark beer and some local brandy.
The waiters are dressed in authentic clothes, and they play the role too, speaking loud, joking, even calling you funny names (but only if you let them, they wont cross the borders). I cant' even describe the atmosphere, it's simply amazing. Don't miss this incredible experience!

1  Thank Contessa935
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to see this medieval show. It was brilliant. Yes the barmaid treats you a little harshly but it's all part of the act. It was one of the best shows we saw while visiting Europe. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Met some great people too. Go and see it as you will not be disappointed. A truly wonderful experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Its a cool place to visit, I had my family with me and both my kids (19 and 8) thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment. The venue is small enough that it was very personal and gives you an interactive feel to it.

The interior of the restaurant gives you that creepy yet cool feeling. And the food was good!

1  Thank DubaiJoy
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

Great place. Very unique. I recommend. despite the lack of choice of beer or wine. The food is meaty! Prepare to eat a ton of pork. The smoked pork chops were my favorite.
Be aware, the address is Thunovska 15, not 5!

3  Thank Joseph D