Red & Blue
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$132
US$126
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
1,938 results
All reviewsdesign hotelpetrin parkblue roomgreat hotelcharles bridgeminute walktram stopold townpillow menurecommend this hotelsuperior roombreakfast roommini bartram systemhotel barquiet areawalked everywhere
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for three nights and had a great stay it was very comfortable clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. They suggested a restaurant nearby called the Artisan it was excellent if a little expensive. The hotel is a little far from the Old Town which is a 45 minute walk but I managed it!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PhilipGManchester
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I just spent about a week at this hotel. The room was excellent with a large comfortable bed, working air conditioner and a very nice bathroom with plenty of hot water. The room also had a couch, desk, and small refrigerator. The best thing about this hotel is the service from the front desk staff. They helped us with car rentals, taxis, directions, and anything else we needed. The breakfast was very good with a mix of hot and cold options and plenty of juices, espresso, etc. Compared to the hotels we stayed at in Munich and other cities this was by far the best experience we had. It is also in a good location, only about ten minutes walk to the Charles bridge. We would highly recommend this hotel and we will stay here on our next trip to prague.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Red & Blue Design Hotel is located in district No. 5 of Prague, a distance of about 20 minutes relax walking from Charles Bridge.
The hotel environment is very pleasant and tranquil - Kinsky Garden in Smichov district. Walking on a clear day from the hotel to the city center is a golden opportunity to get to know Prague.
Svandovo Divadlo tram station is about 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel and through it one can reach easly Charles Bridge (3 stops using tram lines no. 12 or 20 to Malostranske Namesti station) and Wenceslas Square (tram line no. 9).
Guest room has warm atmosphere, it is modern, bright, spacious, tastefully decorated, and includes also spacious bathroom, air conditioning system and all the other amenities and services expected to be found in a good 4-star hotel (Different kind of pillows to choose between and Coffee and Tea making facilities are just two examples).
Breakfast, which was served in a cozy breakfast room, was rich, tasty, varied and well satisfying: Ball of energy to start the day.
The hotel is a non-smoking and internet use is free of charge (there is also an internet stand for hotel guests in the reception area).
I wrote this tip mainly because one added value of this charming hotel: Quality of service. The service that was provided by each and every hotel staff was in the highest degree. It was professional and courteous, always with a smile and giving a feeling of genuine desire to assist. This kind of service, which is not an obvious issue to other tourist providers in beautiful Prague, started during the booking procedure, and lasted beyond the stage of checking-out. The room was booked directly through the hotel, and when booking, I mentioned that I would like, if possible, a high floor room with view of the park located across the street from the hotel: My request has been fully met. When leaving Prague for one night to Cesky Krumlov, an offer to leave luggage in the hotel if wishing to do so has been made. This generous and thoughtful offer has not been used, however I do appreciate the fact that I was able to store luggage for a few hours before flight back home was taken off, even though check-out had been done a day before…

Room Tip: Rooms located in high floor facing Kinsky Garden are more interesting: No street noise and nice park view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Osh_12
Reviewed 26 April 2012

The hotel was fabulous - every detail. I checked in late after arriving late on the train from Vienna. I took the metro and had no problem finding the hotel with the directions available on the hotel's website. The staff were incredibly friendly and I didn't have any problems getting a room. My room was located on the ground floor (appeared to be the wheelchair accessible room). I had reservations with how noisy it would be given the constant stream of guests in and out of the hotel and up/down the stairs. However, the room was so quiet and beautiful inside. It had high ceilings and felt so airy and spacious with simple and modern decor. A tad drafty in cold weather but they left a space heater which helped. The location of the hotel was perfect - not too close where you're surrounded by tourists but within walking distance of the major sights. In all of my travels in Europe, this was by far the best hotel I've stayed in. It reminded me of the Kimpton brand hotels in the US. I have already recommended this place to friends and colleagues and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others. My only reservation is that I want to keep it a secret so the hotel stays the way that it is.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed for five nights at the Red & Blue Design Hotel - they arranged a cab to collect us from the airport (new black large Skoda Superb) and return later, for €39. Check in was simple, and our Superior room was large, immaculate condition and simply but nicely furnished. The bathroom had two basins, a large bath and a separate shower. Lots of cupboard space but no drawers. usual hotel room amenities, but not over-generous. Overall a very nice quiet room, although being in the roof space, there was a Velux roof window, rather than curtained windows - but a nice view of the park opposite. The included breakfast, with a small option of hot food, was very generous on bread, cheeses, hams, fruit, cereals, yogurts, little Czech breads spread with strange toppings, etc etc. But one of the best points were the staff - not only friendly but also VERY helpful - post your mail for you, recommend and book restaurants, sell tram tickets, look after luggage. There is a new shopping centre, Novy Smichov, nearby - which even has an M&S and massive Tesco !! A very very good hotel, with a good location, if you are not looking for abundant facilities - perfect for a few days break in lovely Prague.

Room Tip: As for quieter 5th or 6th floor - preferably with view of park rather than back of hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple