“Clean and spacious but a little far from the city centre”
Review of Red & Blue

Red & Blue
Ranked #78 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This hotel was really good and comfortable. We stayed with my husband in a superior room which was really spacious and clean. Beds was okay. The location is a little far away from the city center but it is only a walking distance to the city. You can also find lots of attractive things from the west-side of the river. I would prefer staying here to the old city, which is really only full of tourists.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wtravelle
There are newer reviews for Red & Blue

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations in just about every way. Our room was excellent. Both the room and bathroom were clean and very spacious with modern amenities. The free breakfast was good and the location was perfect for a short walk to the Old Town or Prague Castle attractions (about a 15-20 minute walk or less).

The staff was friendly and helpful and offered one of the smoothest arrival experiences of our trip. My only (minor) complaints are the fact that I found the bed to be a bit hard and the free wifi to be quite slow. Those two things did not, however, meaningfully diminish the quality of our stay. I would definitely return to the Red and Blue next time I’m in Prague. Five Stars.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeyVentures
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife in a "superior room" I found the decor to be attractive and modern and the room to be very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

The location was perfect for me, a short walk to the main attractions, but far enough away for a quiet evening.

I found the breakfast to be a good variety and surprisingly for a continental breakfast it included sausage and egg!

Overall I think the hotel offered good value for money!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

On one of my many visits to Prague, I chose to stay in The Red and Blue Design Hotel as
I have stayed in this district before it is a great location very close to transport plenty of bars
and restaurants and a big shopping mall near by 5/10 minutes walk .The Hotel is very comfortable
clean and very pleasant staff will definitely stay again next time in Prague.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We would recommend the red and blue design hotel. It is in a very good location with a number of restaurants close by. It's a 15 minute walk to the Charles bridge and a 5 minute walk to a large mall. The hotel is clean comfortable and the staff are very helpful. We would definitely recommend it if you are looking at coming to Prague.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed in the hotel for 4 nights and are happy to say that we couldn't find anything bad with it!

The hotel has a great location in being 2 minutes away from the Stefanik Observatory which is a nice place for pleasant walks, 5 minutes away from large shopping center with cinema, bowling and Tesco ( I suggest to use it for buying tasty cheese, meat, sausages as a snack and of course alcohol). The metro is located on the other side of the shopping center so is also easy and quick to find.

Staff is very friendly and speaks good English. They helped us a lot with directions.

Breakfast was very tasty with a selection of vegetables, salads, cereals, fruits, eggs, sausages, bacon etc. Really enjoyed eating there.

The rooms are very clean and well designed. Hotel has free wi-fi and a tv with many channels. Bathroom was also clean and stylish.

I highly recommend this hotel for everyone! No surprise it is and award winning hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A group of us stayed here. The rooms are very modern with seating area in most rooms it seems. The staff are helpful and relaxed. The tram stop is just down the road or you could walk into centre (maybe 20 minutes at good pace). Breakfast is good and there is a nice looking bar although we were out every evening. Just a relaxed and smart place to stay.

Room Tip: 405 had a great little seating area for a gathering for drinks prior to going out!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends