“Very helpful owner”

U Sedmi Svabu
Ranked #230 of 5,698 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was planning event for group of people and I must say that the owner or manager of this middle-age style tavern was very helpful and supportive. I wrote her email on Thursday and I received the reply the same day or Friday morning. Clear communication and explanation of option we can have. I suggest this place to anyone who travels in group of people.

1  Thank Michael B

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We went for the Medieval Banquet - started at 8 not 8.30pm as website said so good job we were early. Unlimited drink and mountains of excellent food while being entertained by a belly dancer and a fire dancer in a medieval vaulted room. It was full so need to book via e-mail (website form didn't seem to work)

2  Thank jonahag_jones
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We 1st came here 2 years ago and had to revisit due to the excellent beer. This time they had a guest beer , the name of which I can't remember but it was pure nectar!! This is a small bar halfway up the hill to Prague Castle, it's very atmospheric and puts you in mind of a hangout for revolutionaries or dissenting intellectuals plotting stuff in the half light.....really nice. And excellent service too!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Yes I didn't had a meal there, beer was good for me by that time I checked this place with a friend. Better to check it in day time, while its so dark inside; the old candles and the fire are nice touches.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had a fantastic meal here, there service and menu option was excellent. We especially liked the traditional character of the restaurant.