Pushkin Apartments
US$178
US$151
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$125
US$319
US$267
Preferred Hotels
US$137
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewskitchen areasingle apartmentwashing up liquidold town squarecharles bridgeastronomical clockexcellent locationlarge apartmentironing boardseparate bedroomyour doorstepstreet noisedouble windowsmajor attractionsfirst floorshort walkenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you want to fill yourself like at home, but still to be in the center of one of the most interesting cities in Europe, these apartments are for you.
For some people it can be loud here, but I think if you want to have a silent place, you should go the mountains ))
Really friendly staff, clean and nice rooms. In some apartments you will have a washing machine, very comfortable in summer.
Many-many interesting places are so close to these apartments. Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stayed at the Pushkin Apartments (apartment 18) just before Christmas with myself, my wife & son, fantastic location within 5 minutes walk of the Charles Bridge & Old Town Square.
The apartment was clean & spacious, the beds were comfortable & all the facilities were good & it also included free wifi.
The owner is a really nice guy who arranged our taxi's to & from the airport, they also have their own restaurant which will give 25% off the food bill if you are staying in the apartments.
A great base for anyone visiting Prague, thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Richard A
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Booked my apartment through Booking.com and liaised with the Reservations team before I visited. They answered my questions promptly, which put my mind at ease. When we arrived early in Prague, the reception wasn't open so we were unable to drop off our bags - this was our fault as I hadn't requested this, so keep this in mind if you're arriving before 2PM, the reception isn't manned. We checked in quickly, I was given a different room than I was promised, but I wasn't disappointed - Room 8 was perfect! Large king-size bed, TV, kitchen and good sized bathroom too. The location was only a minutes walk away from the Old Town Square and across from a great brewery pub too!

The only thing I have to say is if you need WIFI, this isn't the place for you. The wifi was not reliable, and we decided to go to the bar over the road to use their wifi instead.

I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for affordable, central located accommodation in Prague.

Room Tip: Room 8 faces the main road, so can be a little bit noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Perfect location at a reasonable price, with friendly staff. Booked airport transfers via the hotel and couldn't fault it. Driver was waiting for us at the airport for stress free travel to the apartments. Good communication for the return trip too.
The Pushkin restaurant next door (connected to the apartments) was excellent with fantastic food and service, made even better by a 20% discount for Pushkin residents!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Fantastic apartment. Part of Puskin Apartments, ideally located in Old Town Square - right in the heart literally around the corner from Astronomic Clock! Eric the concierge was wonderful and friendly, and added bonus to the apartment. He made sure I knew where I was going each day and also phoned a local tour company to book a tour for me. It was nice to have someone there to say hello and goodbye to each time I left/entered the apartment. I stayed in apartment 18 travelling solo and although the bathroom was only room for one person at a time, this didn't bother me as I've been living in London for the past year. Bed was comfy, everything was clean and tidy, exactly like in the photos. Some comments I have noticed mentioned the light, and the heat, and I saw darker curtains in the bedroom and a stand alone fan, however if you close your eyes it is pretty dark, and the fan was not needed in October! Yes, you are in the centre of the Old Town so it was a little noisy still at 10/11pm, however I slept with earphones in listening to music, so didn't bother me. Location is absolutley amazing, for the solo traveller you are right in the thick of it. I only have good words to say about this apartment and will be reccommending it to all my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo