“Excellent Stay in Prague”

Friday Hotel Prague
Ranked #71 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We stayed at the Friday Hotel for 3 nights in June, 2011. Overall, we were very satisfied. Although the hotel isn't located among the major sights, it is convenient and only a block away from a Metro stop (use Line A). There are some restaurants and cafes nearby, but you can do much better with a quick walk to the Old Town (5 minutes) or Metro ride.

Our room was good-sized be European standards and included a combination shower/Jacuzzi tub, which was nice after a day of walking around the city. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked nicely. The included breakfast was one of the best I've had and included plenty of choices. The 24/7 coffee and tea were a nice touch as well. The staff were all friendly, professional, and helpful. They even tried to find cough medicine for me when I would up with a cold on my way out. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Prague.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jzombek
fridayhotel, Manager at Friday Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure to read your comment that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful and that you appreciated the complimentary coffee and tea.

We are very pleased to have impressed you on your first stay and we hope that you would prefer Friday Hotel for your future stays.

Best Regards

There are newer reviews for Friday Hotel Prague

Reviewed 29 May 2011

we finally made it to Prague (first tried in 1963), and were not disappointed. Our hotel was a super base for exploring the city, and offered comfortable accommodation (with 24 coffee and tea), without being outstanding. just right, as too good a hotel might discourage venturing forth to see the city. One thing, I think the management were doing their best to solve the unemployment crisis single-haned, as there were at least 6 different ladies on the front desk,all equally pleasant, charnming and helpful, and I did spot one of the waitresses on two separate days at breakfast, during our 3 day stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2011

The location of the hotel is ideal for the touristic trip. Very near to everything i.e. it is in the center of every historical site.
The service is fairly good. The value for your money is excellent compared to the other hotel around the central district.
It is a small boutique hotel. It was Floor Hotel upto last year. The name and management had been changed last year. We stayed for two consecutive years in this hotel and the name was Floor at that time. Since the change of management it seems that the service has been improved. Some minor problem with the changing the linens but I think this can be overcome if it is complaint to the reception. The reception personels are extremely professional and well trained and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2011

The location is ideal to visit most sightseeing. Very quiet hotel. Good breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful.
I regret to say that the aforementioned very good picture of the hotel was spoiled by the following: Although our room was in good condition, there were various problems: Almost half of the room's lights were off; we had to ask for fixing them, they did so partly but not the main light. The standard hair drier was not operating and gave us another one.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Taxideftis21
fridayhotel, Manager at Friday Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2011

Dear Taxideftis21,

Thank you very much for your review, we are really glad, you have enjoyed the location of the hotel, as you say, it is near all sites, but very quiet.
I have personally checked all the issues and can assure you everything is in order. I am very sorry for inconveniences you had with light and fen.

I would ask anyone with even a minor problem to our Front office staff or personally to me.
We will do the our best to make your stay in Prague comfortable as stated by our guest in all reviews.

We are looking forward to your Prague visit.

Jan Cihak

Reviewed 13 October 2010

I was very pleased with the hotel. The room is so beautiful, my girlfriend really liked the way it looks and we are sure that we will return as soon as it will be possible. The Hotel is very big and beautiful too. The staff was very nice and willing to help with everything we needed to know. In the morning we had an incredible breakfast in one large room where it look very modern and I really liked it. In the end I really recommend you to visit this hotel, because we saw only a few hotels as beautiful and well furnished as this one.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I traveled to Prague with my husband and we accommodated ourselves in Friday Hotel. I must say I loved everything about the hotel, it is very modern hotel, and our room was very big and very clean and quiet. Our Breakfast was very nice with lot of variety of food. Hotel was exactly in the center of Prague which was so handy. The staff was also very nice and we were happy with the service there and definitely would like to go back again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2010

This is the most wonderful hotel ever..... No need for taxies as it is near everything. Zara right outside the door & loads more shops to. Restaurants & pubs are right beside you to. The staff could not be anymore helpful, they are so friendly. I had left something in the room & they even posted it back to me. Breakfast was lovely also. We had a late flight when we were leaving & there was no problem checking out late at 6pm that evening!!!!!!! We had a jacuzzi in our room but it didnt seem to be working properly.. If you travel to Prague you have to stay at this hotel.....................................

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple