“Good coffee, but too pretentious place”
Review of Cafe Lounge

Cafe Lounge
Ranked #126 of 5,853 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Czech, International, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I don't like to reserve a table in advance if I want to drink just one espresso. But in this coffeehouse you have to, otherwise you will maybe see empty tables, but "reserved". A little snobbish mannerisms.

2  Thank DaLi58

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My Czech friend recommended this place to me and I thought that I would give it a go. I skipped the hotel breakfast and walked to the Hunger wall.
It is like a secret escape in Prague! Beautifully furnished, very stylish and cool. A place where you can just hang around for hours, read newspapers or work.The staff is very nice and friendly. I only had a breakfast but I rate this place highly.
I love the eggs and I enjoyed the tea!
Shame that I did not have more time to sit and enjoy the atmosphere, but I will be back!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, great service, beautiful cafe and a very reasonable price. You might need to make a reservation in advance for breakfast it's that popular.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

A friend and I visiting Prague decided to skip the hotel breakfast and head out somewhere for search of a good breakfast. After reviewing several restaurants, I chose this one. Needless to say, I was not disappointed whatsoever. The breakfast in the garden area was very cozy, the food was well prepared - eggs on homemade English muffins, and the cappuccino was delicious. All very well priced. For breakfast, this is definitely a must visit restaurant.

1  Thank psience_guy
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a perfect lunch here. - I particularly recommend the trio of tiny pannacotta, one of which was asparagus... Main courses were just the right size for lunch, and excellent ingredients well prepared. It's an elegant venue, with a little garden out the back. If it is fully booked inside and they offer you the garden, go for it - there is a big canopy so you shouldn't get wet in rainy weather!