“Loved riding the segway!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Private Old Town and Riverside Segway Tour in Prague
Ranked #67 of 472 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover Prague on Segway! The best way to see the city - it is fun, fast and informative. We bring you fantastic sightseeing tours on Segway. You will have an opportunity to see all the most beautiful sights while enjoying a great ride on the unique Segway transporter. After a short training you will be ready to hop on your Segway and glide through the historical streets of Prague and to enjoy the amazing views of the city.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved riding the segway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

For my birthday I got a gift certificate from my brother for a Segway ride. Even though I have lived in Prague most of my life, it was a different experience seeing the city on the segway. It was fun and exciting riding in the streets and up the hills, especially riding in the Petrin gardens where there were not as many people. My brother loved it too and we definitely want to do it again with our friends. We had a 2 hour ride but we could go for longer.

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Emporia, Kansas
“Amazing ride! Truly an enjoyable experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

My son and I decided to take the 2-hour tour on Segway upon the recommendation of a friend of mine from Prague. It was amazing! We had so much fun riding the Segway! Since I am a World History major it was great to see all the historical places of the city, and convienant for me with my 3 year old son because this way he didn't get tired at all! The hill up to the Prague Castle would have killed us if we had to walk up there and instead we enjoyed a thrilling ride and the envious looks on other peoples faces. Definitely go for it when you visit Prague.

Porvoo, Finland
“Addictive fun in Prague: Segwaying”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

A 4,5-hour Segway tour aroung the Prague was one of the highlights of my trip. I hadn't tried a Segway before, but it was a very intuitive thing to drive and easy to learn. Apparently our small group was quite good at it, too.

I'd recommend this to people who are not too overweight and can behave on the crowded streets.

Liverpool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2010

This is easily the best thing to do while in Prague.
Not only do you get to see the whole city in 2 hours, but you also have the best fun doing it!
There are a few different segway tours in Prague, but I think this one offers the best value.
You start out from the Old Town Square and make your way through the Jewish quarter and across the river up to the castle.
The ride is surprisingly smooth over all the cobbled streets, and the segways are so easy to use, it's like they become an extension of your own body.
You whizz past all the people struggling up the hill on foot, and you can see their jealous stares.
All in all, this is the best thing to do in Prague.

Bhubaneswar, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Immensely enjoyed the Segway experience. Should be more popular means of transport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2010

Was in Prague on 1st July'10 . Was tempted by theThe Segway Point team to try it out. Learnt it in a minute & had a great time weaving in & out of the crowd in the sidewalk.
Will like to buy the Segway for myself. Thanks