“Great for families -- look no further; super...”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment Floorplan Modern living area, designed in bright colors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apartment Floorplan
Modern living area, designed in bright colors
Comfortable living area with dining seating for 4 people
Comfortable bedroom with king size bed
Full bathroom with bath
Apartment Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CKNC2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great for families -- look no further; super modern, clean, spacious, great accommodations/location, superb service”
Reviewed 13 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I spent many hours online researching a place to stay in Prague that was close to the Charles Bridge, but not too loud as to make it difficult for us to fall asleep at night. I couldn't find any hotel that could accommodate two adults and two kids (8 yr old and 2 yr old) -- rooms were either immediately unavailable or I had to get two rooms. It was a hassle. I finally found the Residence Karolina Prague that's managed by Prague City Apartments and read all the reviews, which convinced me that I found the place for us. The photos of the apartments available looked inviting and I was able to choose the one I thought would be most suitable. I reserved it with no difficulty and received an email confirmation and later an email from Simona, one of the guest relations managers, who asked if I needed anything for my stay. She arranged, for a small fee, groceries to be purchased for me so that my family had food waiting for us in the apartment when we arrived at 10 pm and for breakfast the following days (she accommodated my request for organic food, etc), and lower cost transfers from the train station where the driver met us at the platform and took us to the office to check in and then drove us to our apartment. We loved the building. Our one-bedroom apartment had very high ceilings, beautiful tall windows, a balcony, doors that separated rooms if you wanted to contain light and sound, a nice size bedroom with comfortable pillows, good quality sheets and comforter, a baby cot in it all set up for us, a bathroom with a washer/dryer, a large living room with a desk and tv, and another large room which had a modern kitchenette that had everything (dishes, cups, glades, utensils, coffeemaker, coffee press, toaster, microwave, pots, pans, cutting board, etc), glass dining table and four leather chairs, and sofa turned into bed for my older child. It was comfortably spacious for our family and I found the attention to safety and security good. Daily housekeeping was provided and most importantly the office is open 24/7 and our guest relations manager responded right away to email inquiries. The service was terrific! And, the location was wonderful -- close to shops and to landmarks for sightseeing. Family friends took another apartment in the building and we were able to entertain their family easily, sharing meals and conversation with the adults and kids in our own spaces. I highly recommend staying at the Residence Karolina Prague! This is my first review on TripAdvisor -- I felt it was important to let others know of this jewel of a place.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
UKtravell...
Buckinghamshire UK
“Great apartment in a great city”
Reviewed 22 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

Huge rooms, spotlessly clean throughout. Every conceivable item you could possibly want in a city centre flat. Nearest grocer 30 meters away. Big Tesco about 500 meters. More restaurants than you can shake a stick at. Reception staff couldn't be more helpful. Do let reception organise your pick-up and return to airport. This is both inexpensive and takes all the stress getting in and out of the city. Prague is now my favourite city, displacing Rome. We were surprised at how reasonable the costs of everything was.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway

Your age range 25-34
London
Reviewed 10 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The shower was great
Liked least: No balcony as promised
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Management Response
28 Apr 2010
Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your kind words, it is the best reward to hear that and we will do our best to continue and even improve our services.

Warm Regards,

PCA team
Slovakia
Reviewed 16 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 18-24
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
16 Apr 2010
Dear Dominika,

we hope you have a good trip home and we would like to thank you for choosing our services. You are complety right that the view from Residence Karolina is fantastic and we are happy that we made your stay easy and enjoyable.

Warm Regards,

Liked least: Everything was perfect
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing