US$155
US$128
US$125
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$146
US$156
US$132
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$148
US$135
Trip.com
US$294
US$237
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Priceline
2,711 results
All reviewsla locahotel hostelshared roomsbed roompub crawlthe ground floorclean roomsold townvisiting praguecharles bridgemosaicscitydormbackpackersroommateslockensuite
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed in a four bed dorm for five nights. I noticed bites towards the end of my stay. After I left the bites really came out. I had around 50 of them.I emailed the hostel to inform them discreetly as bedbugs can happen. They replied telling me they hadn't found any evidence of bedbugs. I found that rude as I was doing them a favour and they suggested I was wrong. While I'm at it the girl working at breakfast was extremely rude and the taxi company they deal with was late and also very rude. The loud music is intrusive and they play it all day. It's an excellent facility but It's being mismanaged by unprofessional staff. I won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reisco
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

The hostel, if one can call it that.. I've stayed in 4 star hotels that are worse than this hostel. The rooms are modern, fresh and built with sustainability in mind. The staff is young, friendly and speaks really good English. The food and drink in the downstairs bar is good and at night you'll have a blast just talking to people since it kind of a party hostel. This is my second stay here and I don't regret it for a second.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The staff were rude and failed to explain their policy of setting their own exchange rate to rip off guests who hadn't got enough money to pay in Euros.

The rooms were small, untidy, shabby looking and the beds look like prison beds. The bed I stayed in was dangerously/scarily shaky and uncomfortable. There's no protection to stop you rolling out either!!

The bathroom was unhygienic as water just lingers all over the floor after a shower.

The bar is poor and the prices are reflective of the hotel that is part of the establishment, not the hostel!

The hostel isn't far from the main square. The only positive.

On our last day, we asked to reserve the shuttle service to take us to the train station for 10pm and we were told all day that that was fine. However, at 5 to 10, we just went to ask is everything going to be on time and sure enough, we were told that the shuttle service could only come at half 9 and we weren't told!

Very poor, cheeky staff service. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here during summer in a double room. Service was friendly, great location and a really nice room. The room was more like a hotel room than a hostel one. We enjoyed the comfort of aircon and the bed was spacious and comfy. I would definately stay again! The only complaint is that doing laundry there is quite expensive.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I stayed in the dorm bed here and heard that this place was posh but soulless. It wants to be a party hostel and three star hotel at the same time, and doesn't really seem to satisfy both.
The rooms were clean, the washroom could be a bit cleaner but it was new. The bed was very comfortable, with reading lights and a personal socket for electronics.
The bar downstairs seems like a great place to meet people if getting trashed and pub crawling is your thing. There was another small common room at the side which was uninviting.
The staff was good and helpful. A bit impersonal though. Not surprising with the amount of people coming in and out everyday.
I did like the location, not right in the old town but within walking distance to everything. The metro line and tram are very close by and easy to use.
The breakfast is a buffet for 150 crowns. Hard to say if it is worth it, with so much good restaurants in prague, I would skip the breakfast and hit up the restaurants nearby.
Don't know if I would stay here again. Nothing wrong with this nice and new place but just didn't have a welcoming atmosphere compared to other hostels and places.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo