US$93
US$88
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$256
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$86
US$84
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$158
US$125
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$131
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$91
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$112
US$96
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Priceline
US$276
US$237
Preferred Hotels
2,704 results
All reviewsla locahotel hostelshared roomsbed roompub crawlthe ground floorclean roomsold townvisiting praguecharles bridgemosaicscitydormbackpackersroommateslockensuite
Reviewed 12 August 2013

St Christopher hostels are a reliable chain. Good location with a 10 minute walk into central Prague. Very clean. The crowd seemed to be late teen to very early 20s and the hostel common room echoed this with absolutely blaring pop/dance music from about 5pm onwards (to the point where my friends and I had to leave to have a conversation/be able to think). WiFi only worked in the common rooms. Clean bathrooms. Belushi's burgers and food available, as is the St Christopher's norm. The staff weren't overly helpful and there were noticeable waits for checking in/ordering food/drinks from the bar.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank hectorial85
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Overall the actual rooms, location, restaurant and bar were excellent but six of us travelled together and overall we just found the staff not the friendliest and helpful.

One of the men on the bar who was maybe American was very nice and friendly but the rest just came across as being quite rude.

The food in the restaurant was lovely and the drink promos were excellent.

Dont get me wrong I would definitely stay there again but it would help if the staff were nicer :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Niaff
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My room was large, clean and comfortable and the bathroom by European standards was huge. The room was also very quiet. This hotel is also a hostel and I don't believe that I saw anyone over the age of 30 staying there, except for me. This was not a problem except when you need something from the staff and there were 20 people checking in at the same time. There would be 8 people to one room and all of them paying for their part with a separate credit card and only two hotel staff persons to check them in. The lines were long. Also, if you wanted to have dinner or a drink at night in the lounge, it was loud and noisy. The staff was very helpful and tried to be as accommodating as possible. If I were under 30 this hotel would be my first choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Skip Y
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed in a four bed dorm for five nights. I noticed bites towards the end of my stay. After I left the bites really came out. I had around 50 of them.I emailed the hostel to inform them discreetly as bedbugs can happen. They replied telling me they hadn't found any evidence of bedbugs. I found that rude as I was doing them a favour and they suggested I was wrong. While I'm at it the girl working at breakfast was extremely rude and the taxi company they deal with was late and also very rude. The loud music is intrusive and they play it all day. It's an excellent facility but It's being mismanaged by unprofessional staff. I won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reisco
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

The hostel, if one can call it that.. I've stayed in 4 star hotels that are worse than this hostel. The rooms are modern, fresh and built with sustainability in mind. The staff is young, friendly and speaks really good English. The food and drink in the downstairs bar is good and at night you'll have a blast just talking to people since it kind of a party hostel. This is my second stay here and I don't regret it for a second.