Free cancellation until 28/07
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$132
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$158
US$133
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$138
US$113
Anna Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
  • Free Breakfast
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$128
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$112
Priceline
US$270
US$227
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

2,695 results
All reviewsla locahotel hostelshared roomsbed roompub crawlthe ground floorclean roomsold townvisiting praguecharles bridgemosaicscitydormbackpackersroommateslockensuite
Reviewed 4 September 2013

If there is such thing as a 5 star hostel, this is what it would look like. The rooms are extremely luxurious and very clean and quiet. Has a very nice common area and the breakfast looks tasty (I didn't buy it though)

Only problems are the bar downstairs plays loud club-style music so you can't easily socialise and meet people there after about 7.30pm. Also the top bunks offer very little in terms of holding you on, so if you wriggle a lot in your sleep ask to be placed in a bottom bunk

Room Tip: Ask for a bottom bunk if you roll in your sleep
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed at Mosaic House from the 23rd - 27th of august. I arrived on the 23rd at night. The next day I went out on a walking tour with almost all of the people who stayed in my room. I got back at around 7pm to find the room had been broken into and the lock on my bag broken and my passport gone. The hostel took NO responsibility! We later discovered the reason someone was able to get into the room was because the door didnt lock properly! I was not reimbursed for any of my stay and the manager avoided me like the plague. I had to nag at the reception staff to help me out and spent all night trying to sort out my stolen passport because I had to wait in line to speak to someone. My last night there another room was broken into and a guys laptop was stolen. Anyone off the street can walk into this hostel without anyone knowing. There is no security or anyone monitoring the people coming in and out of the hostel. On top of this almost all the staff were really rude and unfriendly. You should NOT stay at this hostel I do not recommend it at all!

Room Tip: If you are going to stay here I would recommend a private room - but double check your door locks properly and put all your belongings in the lockers on the first floor.
9  Thank kailazeeman
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Been to Prague for the first time and chose to stay at Mosaic House. I will never regret that decision I made. The position is perfect. 10 mins to wal to the citi centre, 10 mint to walk to Charles' Bridge. And a free city tour made by a great guide. The rooms are great, and the whole hostel is full of energy because it is mostly populated by teenagers. Having all these for my first trip there, I planned a second trip to Prague the following weekend...and it was perfect!!! :) You should try it too !!! :)

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with terraces..they are amazing ... :)
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here. Bit of a walk from the main nightlife area but not too far out. On arrival I was upgraded from a 6-bed dorm to a 4-bed at no extra cost, not bad at all. I asked about washing there and it was so expensive.. I think it equated to 11 euros (from czech crown) to do your washing and drying, not worth it at all. The room itself was hotel standards.. really smart place. It's a party hostel though for sure and not really for families. The food was great in the bar, beer was also reasonably cheap. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The hostel was like a hotel but with dorms, the beds were beautiful and the sheets crisp and clean. The staff were helpful whenever we asked about the city and had lots of discounts on the tourist things to do in Prague.

1  Thank Mackenzie D