Mosaic House
US$112
US$103
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Green Garden Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
US$136
US$88
US$327
US$296
2,599 results
All reviewshotel hostella locashared roomsbed dormpub crawlthe ground floorclean roomsold townvisiting praguecharles bridgemosaicsbackpackersroommateslockeuropeensuitepraha
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in! Very nice rooms that are basically what you'd expect from a hotel. The downstairs bar has a good atmosphere making it a great place to hang out and meet other travellers while staying there. It is also walking distance from everything. Most importantly the staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Nah-Dja, General Manager at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Stephen,

thanks from Prague to all the way down under for your great review. We appreciate it a lot.
I will do something nice for my colleagues who keep on pleasing all our guests and resulting on
very nice words here on Tripadvisor.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the world.

All the best and happy travels.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

For a hostel, this place is more like a hotel. I can expecting to stay one night, and at short notice they accommodated me for 3 nights. The place is beautiful. The staff are friendly, the food is a bit expensive, but the location is fantastic - I walked to everything I wanted to see in prague

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Tessa,

you just made my day with your great review!
Much appreciated.

I will have a look at your comment of expensive food and I will come up with some alternative soon.
Many thanks for making Mosaic House a better place for future travellers.

All the best from me and my team,

Nah-Dja "the Boss"

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

this hostel had a great location, a great bar and clean rooms. the only thing that I found disappointing was a lack of air conditioning that had been advertised on trip advisor and the hostel website. overall a great hostel for people looking to travel to Prague

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank lpdombrowski

Dear Ipdombrowski,

thanks a million for your super review of Mosaic House. We appreciate you taking the time to write your fellow travellers about your experience here with us.

We have repaired the air conditioning that broke down during your stay in the meantime.
Many thanks for making Mosaic House a better place for future travellers.

All the best from the whole team.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Within walking distance to the major city sites. It is also close to the river, which is a great place to chill out at night with a beer. The music from the club below the hostel is pretty loud, but you can ask the desk for ear plugs. The 4 bed room was lovely, but the 6 bed room was too cramped and the lockers didn't close all the way so someone with a skinny arm could potentially reach through.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear traveller from the US!!

We appreciate your review about Mosaic House and we will look into the points highlighted to make the future stays of your fellow travellers even better.

All the best and happy travels my dear MoHo friend.

Nah-Dja "the Boss"

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend break and would return again. The hotel was nicely decorated with a nice feel about it, free WiFi and we found really good service. Easy enough for us to get about to the main attractions of Prague using tram and just enjoying the walk. We ate in the restaurant twice and found the staff to be just attentive enough without bothering us, a practiced art some other places could learn from. The food was good and the menu choice was also pretty comprehensive. So overall no complaints and if we ever visit Prague again we would have no hesitation in coming back to this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms on the front are best for views
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Bill,

WOW, we appreciate your time writing such a great review about MoHo.
I really liked your comment about the service in the restaurant.
I will use it in my trainings for the rest of the gang here in the hostel. :0)

Happy travels Bill and hope to see you or some of your family or friends soon again.

All the best from me and my whole team,

Nah-Dja, "the Boss"