“Great Weekend Break”

Hotel Clement Prague
Ranked #65 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were in Prague for 4 days and we returned to this hotel.It is in a quiet part of Prague, a 10-15min walk to the Square and 10min to the river,which you can walk along to the Charles bridge and other city centre sights.The hotel is spotlessly clean,the rooms are a good size and the beds are extremely comfortable.A buffet breakfast is provided with hot and cold food.We found the staff extremely helpful and we would not hesitate to reccomend this hotel.Great value for money

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank CIDER59
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Cider59

Thank you very much for you kind note and great review. I am happy to see you had a good time and enjoyed your weekend in the Golden City.

Your note is the best support I can get to show the staff it is really worth taking care of guests and to work hard every day, in order to continuously improve our product. The physical product is one side of the “product”, the "software", the staff and their (our) attitude the other - this one being of outmost importance. Thank you for recognizing the efforts which are currently being made and I am sure, by next time you will - hopefully - stay with us again, another step ahead will have been made.

I take the opportunity to thank you again for having stayed with us and remain,

With best personal regards,

Peter

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed in Prague for a few days in October and having a place like Hotel Clement to come home to made my stay that much better. The rooms are nice, clean, and spacious. The bathrooms are very functional, easy to move around in, and always kept clean. The staff is always friendly and professional. The Wi-Fi was easy to use and fast. The breakfast was good. They do everything right here, and I can't think of anything they could have done better. The location is good, too - it's close to the city center and in a safe neighborhood. I would recommend Hotel Clement to anyone.

3  Thank BraveKingston
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear BraveKingston - Greetings to CA

Once again - Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for taking some of your precious time to write.

I passed a copy of your note as well as your review to my colleagues, for them to see what a difference it makes, when they are able to take care of guests. In order to realize my vision and put into practice my philosophy to create this personal and friendly hotel, your lines is the very best help/support I can imagine to get.

I really enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We arrived at the hotel and the receptionists gave us a warm welcome, informed about all needed during our stay and helped with questions about tourism in Prague.
Nice breakfast and service in general. Very kind staff.
High speed Wi-Fi (I was on the 7th floor and normally top floors do not get a very good connection).
Very centrally located and at the same time a quiet street, the perfect combination!
I would recommend the hotel.

3  Thank Pummuki
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Pommuki

Greetings to San Sebastian!

Thank you for your kind note and review. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and in the Golden City of Prague. Muchas gracias.

Your comment about the internet is a good example to describe what the new team at the hotel has been doing or trying to do since March: slowly, one by one, eliminating problem areas and issues. If you read comments from last year, the internet in this hotel never worked properly. But, in 2013, guests - whether on business or on leisure - need access to mail, to work computers and other services. It was therefore one of the key projects we initiated immediately: for the hotel to dispose of fast and strong WiFi signal. This has now, since the beginning of October, been resolved and I am happy to see, you found the service to work very well.

I wish you all the best and thank you again for having decided to stay with us during your recent stay in Prague.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Clement 2 weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel room is basic and kind of small. The bathroom is very spacious. It was clean and the beds were super comfortable. The free breakfast was excellent and had a big selection of cereal, eggs, various deli meats and cheeses. The hotel is located in a residential area but 2 blocks from a busy street that leads to the Powder Tower square. From there it's only a 10-15 min walk to Chain Bridge. The actual Prague Castle is on the other side so it's a far walk and would recommend you take a tour or taxi to get to it. Overall a good experience at Hotel Clement.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear YTS28 - Greetings to New York

I hope you had a safe trip home and I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write the kind review. We really appreciate!

In a small hotel like ours, the guest feedback - the POSITIVE guest feedback - is the "best" thing which can happen. But, even if sometimes one gets not only good comments, the comments made by my guests are extremely valuable: you live in the hotel, you sleep in the hotel and there fore the guests tends to know the hotel in more details than we, we the staff.

Thank you for letting us know you had such a nice stay - even though I am aware, some items can still be improved and changed. We are working hard to do this as quickly as possible.

Should you be traveling to Prague again, please be so kind to contact me personally. Would be a pleasure to assist you to arrange your stay in the Golden City.

Thank you for having chosen Hotel Clement for your stay!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel very recently. It is five minutes walk to centre, situated on a quiet side street. The staff are very helpful. Breakfast extremely good. Bedrooms very clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DavKev

Dear Guests from the UK

As you can see, I have been absent for a while and therefore I am answering some comments at the same time. It is absolutely great to read such positive comments like yours.

I just mentioned it a short wile ago: my personal idea for this hotel is to have:

1. Very friendly and helpful staff
2. clean and comfortable rooms to stay in AND
3. a great breakfast

In the short seven months which have passed since I took the management, many things have been resolved - most recently a completely new installation for WiFi, available free of charge for the guests - but other issues remain to be resolved. As in most homes, it is not feasible to tackle all the issues at once.

Thank you very much for your great support, thank you for having taken some of your precious time to write the review and a big "Thank you" also for having stayed with us.

With best personal regards from the Golden City of Prague,

Reviewed 18 October 2013

After my last visit to Prague I have once again chose this very hotel for my two nights long stay there as I had very good experiences with the hotel.
Even though I traveled to Prague by my own I could recommend this accomodation to couples or so. The location is great. Room are always perfectly neat and tidy.
Only objection I could possibly write is my wish for the hotel management to improve the breakfast juices and fruit selections as I did write about in my last hotel Clement´s review.

After all thank you for high quality service provided to me!

Room Tip: Higher floor for better views...
2  Thank Yehuda D

Dear Yehuda

Thank you very much for your kind note and for having stayed with us again. I sincerely appreciate your support as well as your positive note.

With regards to the fruit juices at breakfast, we did in fact change them in July - the juices used by the hotel, when I took the management back in March this year, were not appropriate for the quality I am aiming to deliver. The new juices have the advantage for their quality not to be depending on the specific employee at work on any day, as it was in the past and therefore the quality should be the same every day. What could have happened, is: the container with the high quality concentrate could have been close to the end and the mix present a higher percentage of water and, as a consequence left you with the impression of "not such a good juice". I can assure you, I will personally check more often and more closely. Thank you for letting us know.

Prosím - keď prídete nabudúce, tak ma určite kontaktujte a ja Vám rád zabezpečím Váš pobyt.

Ďakujem pekne!

With best personal regards,

Peter John

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a small modern quiet hotel a bit outside the Old Town in Prague but within walking distance of Old Town and Jewish Quarter--even the Castle Quarter if you like to walk.
Rooms are comfortable, staff is very friendly and helpful, buffet breakfast is very good and has lots of variety.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cellodoc

Greetings to Colorado

It has taken me some time but I finally get around to send you a short note to thank you for having stayed with us when in Europe and for having taken the time to write a short but positive review.

Very friendly staff, a clean and comfortable room as well as a great breakfast - this is what I want for my hotel. We have made great progress over the past months but there still remains some work to be done (I say: fortunately!). Things cannot happen over night - and to see this product grow and improve daily gives us all the necessary energy to work hard.

Thank you for your support!

I wish you all the best and hope to be able to welcome you back to Prague again in a not too distant future.