Hotel Clement Prague
US$364
US$277
Preferred Hotels
1,376 results
All reviewsold town squarequiet streetgreat hoteljewish quarterrecommend this hotelwithin walking distanceminute walkriver viewsuperior roomtop floorpleasant staycharles bridgerepublic squarehot and cold foodhotel is locatedexcellent breakfastquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stay at the Hotel Clement for 3 nights towards the beginner of March 2014. :) The location of this hotel is fantastic. Hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating. The room was very comfortable and clean. If I'll travel to Prague again, I definitely stay at your hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Nikola U
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Nikola U

Thank you very much for your kind review and the precious time you took to write. We appreciate your compliments and all staff are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

It is my utmost goal to work with friendly and helpful people who will assist our guests with pleasure and for whom "serving" is not an obligation.

The hotel is in a very good as well as quiet location in the center of Prague and it is not too big (77 rooms) which gives me the possibility to work on a more special, more personal way of running the hotel compared to a property with a few hundred rooms. The contact with the guest is most important and I try to see most of our guests personally which is always a great pleasure.

I very much appreciate for you having stayed with us in March. Should you ever travel this way again, please be so kind to send me a note. I will be happy to take care of your reservation.

With best personal regards,
HAPPY EASTER

Reviewed 18 February 2014

where to begin? Lovely boutique hotel, perfect location- a few minutes walk from palladium mall and Vatzlev square, spotless facilities, very clean and nice rooms, lovely & friendly staff, good breakfast :) floor heating in the bathroom, kettle with coffee & tea, hairdryer, very comfortable bed...etc
we stayed over for 3 nights and we had a great time. we walked through the city and not even once had to use a metro/tram/bus. I'll most certainly go back there on my next visit & I truly recommend this lovely hotel :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank 521karina
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear 521Karina - first, please accept my excuses for using your "anonymous profile name" - not very polite but those are the - understandable - rules of TripAdvisor.

Thank you so much for spending some of your precious time to write the review. Your comment makes us very proud - what else could it do? It is true, we have made great progress over the past year - but to be honest, we can - and have to - do even better. Most important is you felt the staff was very friendly and took good care of you. This is the base I need to build a professional, friendly and very personal hotel and as such reach my goal.

We have experienced great support from many of our guests - it does feel very good to hear we are on the right way, on the right track. I can assure you as well as future guests we will continue to work very hard in order to improve our product - hard as well as soft ware (staff) - continuously over the coming months and years.

If you ever need any help or assistance or have friends who are coming this way - please do not hesitate to pass them my contact. I would be happy to assist.

Wishing you a pleasant spring, I remain,

With sunny greetings from Prague,

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hotel Clement is a cosy, quiet, small and clean modern hotel located within the walking distance from historic centre of Prague. Hotel premises and rooms are very nice, contemporary and decent, breakfast was adequate. There is a small annoyance with garage, which is quite small and guests are required to leave car keys at the reception to allow parking of more cars. In general, hotel Clement is a very good hotel with quality to price ratio.

Room Tip: executive rooms have excellent view of Prague, ask for river view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank yale999
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Yale999

Thank you very much for your review and the precious time you took to write it.

I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay and the work as well as effort we invested over the past year is paying off. On the other hand, a year is not such a long time and I can assure you, we will continue to work very hard to take the hotel even further. We will continue to improve the physical product as well as the "software". The team running the hotel is slowly coming together and I am very pleased to be able to relay on happy, friendly and at the same time professional people to assist me.

The garage is a small annoyance - you are right. Officially we can offer 4 parking spaces but we often have more requests than real spaces and thus, park cars in the drive way. By doing so and in order to assure the guest parked "behind" can get out, the guests are kindly asked to leave the keys at reception (locked away in a separate box). I know this is not ideal but I worked many years in luxury hotels where cars are "Valet Parked" and where guests leave keys in custody of reception or concierge. It is a compromise and as always - such situations offer a positive as well as not so positive side. But, in general, guests are happy we offer indoor parking as most hotels in Prague, especially in the city center, do not.

When you come back to the Golden City and hopefully Hotel Clement next, I will be happy to park the car for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance you might need (peter.john@hotelclement.cz).

With best personal regards,

Peter John

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just returned from working in Prague after a total of 13 weeks stay,and I would like to congratulate the whole of the hotel staff for making our stay so pleasant.From the moment we arrived,Mr Peter John and his fantastic staff immediately assured us of a great stay,and boy did they deliver.Rooms are spotless and comfortable,food is good and varied,close to the city centre and really quiet location.If I had one small negative it was no English tv channels only bbc news,but didn`t spoil our stay as this meant we went out to enjoy the many bars an restaraunts nearby ha ha .I really do believe the staff are some of the most professional people I have met,nothing was too much trouble and helped us immensely.Congratulations to you all !!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stoney53

Dear Stoney53

Reading your great review sounds as if we had no work left to do..... ! Seriously: many, many thanks for you kind note and for letting us know you enjoyed the time you spent with us in Prague.

It feels great to see, guests appreciate the huge efforts we made during the past year since I took the management of Hotel Clement, to clean it up and to improve its services. It is great you mention the staff - they have and are making a fantastic job and I am convinced, we can reach for even higher goals. Breakfast is great - but will be better. I am also working on a project to refurbish at least two floors and the larger project includes a new reception with a nice as well as cozy lobby bar. Like everywhere, things cannot happen over night so we need to be a little patient but I can for sure assure you of one thing: we will continue to do our utmost to make guests feel at home and to welcome them with personal and friendly staff.

If you ever wish to come this way again - give me a call or send me a note. Would be great to see you again.

All the best and much luck.

Thank you for having stayed with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Breakfast has good variety of choices, cheese, freshly baked bread, fruits, hot food...
Hotel staff is very helpful.
Hotel is in quiet, safe location but very close to bars street and 5 minutes to city center.
Hotel is very clean.
I can stay in this hotel again

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for having taken the time to write a few lines with regards to your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to see, you enjoyed your stay in the Golden City.

As I wrote in another comment: since I took the management of the hotel a short year ago, it is my strong aim to have a very friendly reception and friendly staff in general; to offer a clean, comfortable and if possible very quite room for our guests to rest after a busy day and, third, to offer a great breakfast.

The overall product has been improved a great deal over the past 11 months but we still got some ways to go in order to achieve what I personally expect from e.g. breakfast: we are just now again working on the products we offer for breakfast and will be adding fish - smoked and pickled - as well as a better and more varied cold cuts selection. We should also be offering a chef''s station, where a cook will prepare some waffles, pancakes or omelets in front of you at least on busy days. A new coffee machine with "real" beans will be added over the coming months, for the guest to be able to get his "cafe macchiato", his real "cappuccino" etc.

We very much appreciate your stay and would like to thank you for it. If you ever return this way again, I would be more than happy to assist you with the booking.

Thank you for having stayed with us.

Kind personal regards,