“Good resteraunt for tourists.”
Review of Restaurace 22 - CLOSED

Restaurace 22
Cuisines: Czech, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: E-mail.: info@restaurace22.cz. It is a bistro, restaurant and bar serving czech and central european food.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nice range of food, I had hoped for something a bit more focused on Czech cuisine but they had all sorts on the menu, probably a good place to take picky eaters or children. I went for the goulash which was tasty enough and the service was friendly. I didn't think the portions were particularly huge as some people have commented. Sitting in the court yard area was quite pleasant... there's also an under ground section which I didn't venture in to.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

A spot away from the bustle just a few meters from the street. Good food and somewhat reasonably priced, but the pickled sausage proved a small challenge for the faint of palate.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Hopping off the No.9 Tram, we stumble on Bistro 22 and thought the advertised prices were reasonable for lunch.

We ordered the spaghetti meal, the roast pork pieces with dumplings and cabbage along with the schnitzel and fries.

Out of the three orders we were only mainly disappointed with the schnitzel meal because the fries were cold and rubbery.

The spaghetti was tasty and so was the roast pork although I did feel a little short changed on the portions and the cabbage was a little too sweet for me.

Even so, I think Bistro 22 is still worth a try if you want to sample some local cuisine at a decent price.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

This restaurant was an oasis of calm and excellent food after touring the beautiful, bustling Old Town. The food was delicious, the service was attentive and friendly but relaxed. My son (16) and I had memorable meals (roast port with rosemary for me.. salmon with spinach for him). We greatly appreciated the kind service to us, English-only speakers, and the calm surroundings. Well-worth the 8 minute walk from Old Town and the touristy places!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This restaurant has excellent czech cuisine at reasonable prices.
I appreciated the fact that the menu is available in various languages,
which made it easily to order.
The service personel is very friendly!
Overall it is a good possibility for lunch or dinner within the city center!