“Such a great time”

Prague Segway Tours
Ranked #25 of 533 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer exclusive guided tours on Segway personal transporters for individuals and small groups. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own private tour with our guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I had a 3 hr private city tour with Karine and we had such a good time . Karine was very good a teaching us how to drive the Segway and as she said at the beginning of the tour, after about 10-15 min we were very comfortable with it . Karine took us to the major historical attractions around the city which we would never have covered on foot in a single day . Karine is a very knowledgeable tour guide and her delivery of the historical facts was very well paced . She is personable made us feel at ease rigt from the start .

We were so glad we decided to do this tour .

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Our guide was Bob. The tour itself was fun and informative. The Segway was very easy to get accustomed to. Bob grasp of English was exceptional and pointed out many sights and some which other tours may ingnore. He recommended Cafe Louvre for a bite to eat and I can say with confidence it did not disappoint. This company is very different to the other Segway tours, no hard sell and no pressure or abtrusive selling. I can only recommend them highly. Thanks Bob my wife and I enjoyed the tour highly.

Prague-Segway-Tours, Guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hey guyes,
I am so happy you enjoyed my tour and you also went to cafe louvre and had some good czech food there))
Enjoy the rest of summer

Vašek/Bob

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Our guide was Vasek, a friendly and well spoken man who knew a lot about the different places throughout the city. He also showed us some nice places that were not swarmed with tourists. The tour itself covers an area which takes around 3hrs by segway. If you were to walk the same distance it would take 9hrs. I would recommend doing this on your first day in Prague because it familiarizes you with the city and the sights so you can plan the remaining days of your vacation accordingly. Pricing is good considering what you get. The segways are really easy and intuitive to use. 10/10. Would go again! Recommend for all. -Ørjan and Hanna

1  Thank Ørjan JOHNSEN M

Thank you for a nice review.))) I am glad you had fun and you like my tour. I had so much fun with you guyes and hopefully you still visit the rest of Prague.
Have a nice summer
Your guide
Vašek

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife & I plus another couple took the 3hr Grand Tour. Being Segway novices we were a little nervous, but after 2 minutes of instruction and practise we were off and having a ball! The route took us past many of Prague's attractions and with Andrea's expert narration we heard many delightful stories behind each one. Highly recommended - smiles are guaranteed. It truly was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Seeing Prague by Segway was definitely a highlight of my trip to the Czech Republic. Online booking was very consumer friendly. When I emailed questions to the staff before I booked, the response time was very quick. No experience was necessary. Our tour guide was very patient, very knowledgeable, and very watchful of the 6 ladies in our group. He spent ample time in training the 4 of the 6 that had never been on a Segway before. I highly recommend this company for your Segway experience in Prague.

Been to Prague Segway Tours? Share your experiences!