“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Prague Segway Tours
Ranked #20 of 476 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer exclusive guided tours on Segway personal transporters for individuals and small groups. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own private tour with our guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kolkata
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a must do if you ever visit Prague. We took the 1 hour tour. But at the end we found that the 1 hour was too short we should have taken a longer tour. I do recommend a 2 to 3 hour tour. Our guide was a young student and really made us feel comfortable and took us around almost all of Prague. Though my wife fell down 3 times but she really didn't get hurt. Its an experience I recommend that every person should try in Prague.

1 Thank bdhandhania

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun, recommend to anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I don't tend to be the most active or adventurous of people, especially on holiday, so I was a bit dubious about this when 'she' suggested it. Within just a couple of minutes on the Segway I felt right at home, like the Segway was part of me!

We did the 'city' route, which lasted about 3 hours and included both city sights and a lovely run through the park near the end. The machines just react so naturally, I would hazard to say that anyone would be able to use them with just a bit of confidence and practice.

Easily the best way to get around Prague, especially getting up the big hill to the castle!

Visited July 2014
“Fun way to Explorer Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nice trip around the town with a great guide. I can higly recommend this. Segway is easy and fun to ride.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Unexpected private tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

TIP: Book the 9am tour on Sunday morning! We had a guide all to ourselves and many of the top tourist spots are a lot quieter than later in the day or later in the week. Had a fabulous time - went all over the city and saw so much. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly, kept a great pace and was more than happy to answer our questions. Really pleased with the whole experience.

Norfolk, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic fun and great way to get your bearings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Loved the whole Segway experience. The initial tuition was great and Magda our tour leader was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Prague. She watched the group well and I would definitely do this trip again. We viewed a lot of the main building attractions and then knew where they were for the ones we wanted to revisit. Best thing of the tour was just the fun of the actual Segway.

Visited July 2014
Prague-Segway-Tours, Tour Guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hi Paula!
I'm really glad you have enjoyed the segways! You were awesome and I hope Chad has enough pictures for the cool slide show he always makes. ;)
And finally, thank you soooo much for your nice words!
Cheers,