“Great way to see a beautiful city”

Prague Segway Tours
Ranked #23 of 481 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer exclusive guided tours on Segway personal transporters for individuals and small groups. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own private tour with our guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Hangzhou, China
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to see a beautiful city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wonderful three hour tour guided by Phillip, who is highly professional and a patient teacher of new Segway riders. My wife has a bad knee, and we knew we would be unable to see much of this hilly city and its cobblestoned streets. First thought was to rent a bike, but we realized the streets are too congested. Really happy we chose Prague Segway Tours. Terrific experience, will do it again.

Visited July 2014
Prague-Segway-Tours, Tour Guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
What a great choice if you have a bad knee....segwaying through the city is the best way.

Thanks for your comments guys, sending greetings to China :-)

Cheers

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awsome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

One of the best way to explore Prague.It is lot of fun and superb option instead of walking trip. Our guide was also very informative and friendly.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ami S
Kolkata
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a must do if you ever visit Prague. We took the 1 hour tour. But at the end we found that the 1 hour was too short we should have taken a longer tour. I do recommend a 2 to 3 hour tour. Our guide was a young student and really made us feel comfortable and took us around almost all of Prague. Though my wife fell down 3 times but she really didn't get hurt. Its an experience I recommend that every person should try in Prague.

1 Thank bdhandhania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun, recommend to anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I don't tend to be the most active or adventurous of people, especially on holiday, so I was a bit dubious about this when 'she' suggested it. Within just a couple of minutes on the Segway I felt right at home, like the Segway was part of me!

We did the 'city' route, which lasted about 3 hours and included both city sights and a lovely run through the park near the end. The machines just react so naturally, I would hazard to say that anyone would be able to use them with just a bit of confidence and practice.

Easily the best way to get around Prague, especially getting up the big hill to the castle!

Visited July 2014
“Fun way to Explorer Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nice trip around the town with a great guide. I can higly recommend this. Segway is easy and fun to ride.