“Good location, friendly staff, good price, nice one!”

I'M Hostels and Apartments
Ranked #85 of 646 Speciality Lodging in Prague
Edmonton, Canada
“Good location, friendly staff, good price, nice one!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Staff is very helpful and goes out of their way to make your trip a pleasurable one. I needed to change a reservation and they said they can do it easily on the spot too. As there were not many people staying, I got a double room instead of a single room, so quite spacious. You have your own keys to the apartments and then your individual room.
The hostel is easily accessible by public transport, about 10 minutes to the nearest underground station and just 15 to the Old Town. There are grocery stores very near (2 minutes walk max) and you have a cafe just next door.
If you want to go down the pub though, go down town, Zizkov isn't the prettiest area and does not have specialty pubs for example.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I often go to Prague on business and on two occasions I stayed at I'M Hostels. The studios were well equipped, very clean and had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. Elizabeth and her son are fantastic hosts who are always ready to help. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wishes to have a pleasant stay in Prague. It is within easy reach of the city center, there is a tram stop a few blocks away and it is located in Zizkov, one of my favorite Prague districts for its many bars and restaurants. A few blocks for I'M Hostels you will find Marmelada Cafe - they serve the best coffee in Prague and many typical Czech pastries. Perfect for a nice Sunday breakfast. To sum it up, I'M Hostels is one of the best budget hotels I stayed to date.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This place provides excellent value for money. It is clean, spacious and very comfortable. It is more than you expect for the price. Although our room was located near the reception area, we had the privacy that we needed. The only setback is the location which can be pretty difficult to find on your own at first. However, once you get to know the place, its very easy. The staff are helpful.I would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Prague. The restaurant next to it served delicious food, there are plenty of convenience stores nearby in case you need anything.

Room Tip: The room downstairs are near the toilet and bathroom that you dont feel as if you are sharing them.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My friend booked the room for three nights. There were four of us so we took a single room with two bunk beds. The room was on ground floor, provided with kettle and the toilet and shower (separate) was just next door. Although the reception was just in front of our room but we had plenty of privacy. There's a bar/restaurant just at the end of the corner of the building so we had no problem getting dinner on the night we arrived. You can get there by bus as the bus stop is near but since it's a little off the main road, i suggest u book a cab to get there because it may not be easy for first timers to find the apartments. All in all, it's suitable for budget travelers just that u need to get a bus to get to Old Town - where many attractions are. You can get bus tickets from the mini market across the street from the hostel which is near the bus stand. And the rooms are just like in their website - WYSIWYG

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Great rooms and very helpful staff. Hostel was quiet and cleanly. Location was only a quick bus ride from the center of town. Will be staying here again on my next trip to Prague.

On a side note, I left my phone at the hostel and the staff was VERY helpful and quick to get it back to me. HUge thanks!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
San Diego, California
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The 3 of us traveling were the only people who stayed there that night. The staff was extrememly helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and the setup was nice. We did have a hard time finding the place, so I would recommend calling or e-mailing for directions.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank happytraveler617
Tenerife, Spain
Reviewed 2 October 2011

there are only 4 apartments in this hotel, which means if you can stay in this hostel you should consider yourself lucky. The rooms are very clean, and spacious. there is a shared bathroom and shower that is very clean. sheets and pillows smells freshly washed with softener =) shows how much care they put into cleaning and preparing the rooms.
staff are very helpful and friendly.
no complaints about this hostel, very comfortable. i totally recommend it!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends