“Hit and miss”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: • 30 Czech micro-brew beers on tap • Delicious Beer Cocktails • Flavoured Beers for Ladies or Gents • Arrange Your Beer Tours, Beer Spa and other Activities • Garden Area and Traditional Beer Snacks • Learn about beer while you’re drinking it. Lots of historic paraphernalia and Cool Beer Facts • Dlouha 46, Prague 1
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stopped in here for a pint on way back to hotel, basic well worn in pub with plenty of seating, tried a few beers out of a large selection, prob. a bit to much choice for me
Decided to order cheeseburger and chips , my order came quick and was juicy and hot
Called in again the next day but service seemed to be non existent and lone barman appeared to be struggling a bit, a bit disappointing, but maybe it was a bad day

Write a ReviewReviews (1,900)

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Great beer selection. You can order tasting size (0,15l) priced at about 22-30 czk. 0,5l size is about 50-60 czk, so abit more expensive than your local pub. But with the selection in mind, a great visit for beer lovers :-)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place does not have the greatest decor or atmostphere, but then again, that's not why you go there. If you're interested in tasting 30 different beers, then this is the place to go! My husband loved it and I (who does not drink beer) really enjoyed trying the beers as well. Good fun, go enjoy!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

So, the new location has been open since the beginning of 2014, and since I live in the neighborhood, it's just too easy not to drop by at least once a week. My wife is worried because the staff recognize me and bring me "the usual" without asking. Yes, I take her, too. The food has always been excellent, and since we're a little out of "tourist Prague", the prices are very reasonable. Be warned, though: With 30 Czechs pivos on tap, you're going to have to invest a little quality time here.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great place to to try a wide selection of Czech beers with very nice way. There is no need to get a beer when you get them and try them all. Real pub atmosphere and very friendly staff. I tried a very nice beef pie but I could not try anything from the kitchen closes at 22.00 because if n we had gone to 21.45. Actually my most favorite place in Prague.